Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

don smith la-7 lavochkin

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
airboss45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default don smith la-7 lavochkin

[]hi evryone, this is my very first post on any forum. please HELP!!! i need to known if anyone has built the don smith la-7 lavochkin from his plans. i want to start building, so i need all the help i can get from step one to end! will finish my ziroli d-18 in a couple of weeks, then text flight next. thanks guys.please is there anyone who can hear me out there?????? don
Old 10-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Hans Pennink

Default RE: don smith la-7 lavochkin

Airboss, I am actully just starting my Don Smith Lavochkin. I started my building thread (actualy still in research mode) at rcscalebuilder.com.

Just ordered the shortcut through Lasercutusa.com and the plans/cow/canopy through Don Smith this weekend.

I will be building this utilizing a foam core wing which will be made through flying foam.com

Just look under Forums, Don Smith and LA7, you should find all of my information so far.

Building should start in 2 weeks.

Hope this helps
Old 10-06-2008, 10:53 PM
tgking44
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: don smith la-7 lavochkin

Hans or Airboss, are either of you still working on your La7? I have just posted one thread of my build, which is about 75% complete. If anyone is interested, I will post the entire build. I've tried to document as much of it as I can and would be happy to share the pics and any info.