Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

.25 plans trainer-sport?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM
2boys

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default .25 plans trainer-sport?

Guys if any of you is feeling generous I have a Royal .25 looking for a new home and I need some proven cad plans for a trainer or sport-trainer my son can fly, can ya help?
Old 09-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: .25 plans trainer-sport?

Sig Kadet LT-25, oops you asked about plans.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:57 PM
draftman1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

look in the free plans pages for the falcon 25, it's a high wing, semi-semetrical plane. I plan to build one in a few weeks from now except I plotted it out to a 40 size bird
Old 09-26-2007, 07:45 PM
2boys

Draftman I have that one but I don't a get warm fuzzy feeling from it. So I came here to see if anyone had a proven plan.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
draftman1

thats the only one I could find like that. the falcon 3 from goldberg fits the bill also. anybody have plans for that plane laying around?. It can be shrunk . it is very simular to the falcon 25. I am building an aerostar right now, back in the hobby after 20 yrs, it has a flat bottom wing. it could also be shrunk down. if you want those plans let me know
Old 09-27-2007, 07:49 AM
2boys

LOL- Thats funny, because I had all but thrown out my stuff after a 15 year lull in the hobby. In addition to that my 2nd 4 channel was an Aerostar which is why I have this .25 now. BUT NOW I have 2 boys, and very little time to go fishing which is my first passion and hopeful career move as a guide. But the words "I'm pregnant" probably(censored) that up forever.

So now I sit around the house waiting for my next fatherly duty as well as honey do's. What else am I to do to break up the monotony of this loony bin called being a parent. Well the answer was simple, I can't fish anymore, what else did I used to love before I was knee deep in matrimony and diapers. For that matter what the hell is my name anymore? Oh yeah "dad & hey you", and what was it I used to do before all this? Whats that funny looking silver thing on my shelf here in the basement, .25 .61 .051? 7.5OB, I didn't know Mercury made outboards this small, and why do I have one? Whats this other stuff, hinges wheels tanks....whose "dubro" have I met him before?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:22 PM
draftman1

I was kindive in the same boat except I had a bunch of tools stolen, I am a carpenter, and I had to sell everything to replace those tools. then I got married and kids. now divorced and my two boys wana fly planes. I thought about it for 5 min and then made an order, back in it again. trainer almost done, engine broken in, ordering the radio tomorrow, brushed up on a flight simulator, Im ready to go. I had a plane that was very simular to that falcon 25. it was called cosmos, made by world ??? it was a lot of fun. thats why im gona scratch build the falcon. it was almost the same plane.