Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Looking for Polish Magazine for Yak-3

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Looking for Polish Magazine for Yak-3

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
mikeperik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Polish Magazine for Yak-3

I'm trying to locate and purchase the following magazines:

http://aukcja.onet.pl/show_item.php?item=294702618
http://aukcja.onet.pl/show_item.php?item=301044717

I don't speak/read Polish but it looks like I could purchase them from the above site.

I'm a little reluctant to purchase from the above site because I can't read what I'm doing on the site.

Does anyone know another place I could get these from?

Thanks,
Mike

Old 01-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Laird SS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for Polish Magazine for Yak-3

Not really understanding a lot of Polish even though my wife is a native of Warsaw, the site is a Polish version of ebay devoted to aviation. "Aukcja" in the web address means "auction" in English. If you go one step back in the links at the top of the page to "Plany modelarskie" (model plans), you will see a listing of different plans that are available. Scroll down the page to MODELARZ SAMOLOT MYƚLIWSKI JAK - 3 Nr 52. click on that and it will take you to the page for the Jak (Yak in English since J in European languages is usually pronounced like Y in English). On the right side of the page under "Licytuj" in parenthesis it says "not less than 3,00 zl. (The Europeans use a comma where we would use a decimal point). The seller says he doesn't mail abroad, but will mail to an address in Poland. If you place your mouse pointer over the blue links on the page, there is an English translation at the bottom the browser window. At least there is in Firefox. The link that starts with "zadaj" will allow you to send an email to the seller. In as much as English is the international language of the air, he might respond in English. 3,00 zl is not a lot of money. It equates to $1.21 at the current exchange rate. Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you in this matter, send me email.