Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Looking For Drawings Of..........

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Looking For Drawings Of..........

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 07:04 PM
F86_SABRE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking For Drawings Of..........

Hi,

I am looking for the scale drawings of the following aircraft:

1. CASA C-101 AVIOJET

2. AERITALIA-EMBREAR AMX

If possible, it would be most welcomed if they include and fuselage cross sections too.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks

Reuben Saliba
Old 05-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Tamecat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been working on a scratch built AMX, but all I have is a three view drawing on brown paper. I tried to build it like a box with triangle stock on the bottom and a built up top section. The wing was a bear because it's a mid wing design. I have some pics I believe on floppy of some of the construction. I don't know of any set of plans for this plane or the 101. I found a Jane's World Aircraft Book and went from there with the aid of a couple of airplane books with pictures of the model in it.

Tamecat
Old 05-25-2003, 08:35 PM
F86_SABRE

Default REQUIRED DRAWINGS

Hi Tamecat,

Thanks for replying. I understand that the AMX is a difficult subject and as you said the the wings are way high up and are almost exactly in the intake airflow of the plane. Moreover, seeing the plane taking off one can see that the retract system is a bit difficult to emulate since it has a circular rotation to retract. This is another difficulty. However, one has to take each step at a time and solve problems along the way.
The Aviojet does not seem to present the same problems and recently I bumped into a set of walkround photos of the Spanish Aerobatic team, the AGUILA and I liked what I saw. Hence the request for these two drawings.

I look forward to more volunteers on the subject. Meanwhile, Tamecat, thanks ever so much for your contribution which I fully appreciate.

Regards

Reuben Saliba
Old 05-25-2003, 09:55 PM
Tamecat

Not a problem. I'm hoping that more people will respond to your post also. I'm almost finished with it. Right now I'm working on the linkage set-up. I'm running a K&B 7.5DF with a Turbax I. I don't know if it will get it off the ground but it's a good starting point for me since this is my third attempt at building a jet. (This one looks promising.) I do believe I have some construction photos on a floppy disk. Every time I make a special plane, I make a builders manual showing how I constructed the plane so when and If I want to do it again, I have not only the templates, but the construction notes as well. I'd be happy to share.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:53 PM
druid

Default I have AMX kit to sale!

If you have intersting i have some AMX KIT to sale!
For ducted fan or turbine!
It's a very nice plane !
Old 05-26-2003, 03:55 PM
F86_SABRE

Default AMX & C101

Hi,

Tamecat, that is a very good idea. Unfortunnately, I do not have that habit which you mentioned as I get too involved with the subject and tend to loose the basic requirements...that of recording progress. It would be nice to see the progress made on such a nice plane.

Druid, Many thanks for replying....can we see any photos of the plane? The only kit I know that is available is from an Italian kit manufacturer (unfortunately I forgot the name) and I believe it was "smallish" by today's standards. Yes it was mainly for ducted fan.

Thanks to both of you for the interest.

Regards

Reuben Saliba
Old 05-26-2003, 05:14 PM
druid

Default I have some kits, from a partner and i'll start produce one F16 for ducted

I have one partner that produce:

AMX, F15, F86, Delta X, Bullet, for ducted fan.

In a few weeks i'll receive my AMX to building from this partner, and i get some pictures and post in my gallery here in rcuniverse.com

The italian kit is from Zmodel, very nice kit. but is smaller

And i'll starting produce 2 new kits:
F16 1/8 scale like a byron f16 to .91 ducted engine or turbine with full cockpit and scale landgear with breaks and speedbrake to building functional, this kit will be made with vacum epoxi. this kits i 'll produce to export, becouse here in brazil is so small our market for ducted and turbine.
And one treiner to turbine like a hotspot and other treiners.

I'll get some pictures asap.

druid
Old 07-13-2003, 01:17 AM
Tamecat

As soon as I get my new computer up and running, I'll post some of the construction photos. My new computer should be up and running at the end of next week. I'm waiting for my memory chips to come in.