Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

looking for fast build plans

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

looking for fast build plans

Old 05-26-2003, 09:35 AM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default looking for fast build plans

Looking for a set of scanned plans or cad plans for something fast and easy to build in a .60 size. Not looking for any of the BS plans you find on the web that are incomplete and usually just sketches looking for a decent set of published plans. I have many I can swap but they are all giant scale. looking for something like a super sportster or 4* 60. I normally dont do them little planes but while i have to wait for parts etc for my large projects I need something to build that i can whip out in a couple days without a big hassle. if you have something and wanna trade let me know at [email protected]

Joe
Old 05-27-2003, 01:48 AM
scalebldr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for fast build plans

sent e-mail
Old 05-27-2003, 01:51 AM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default email

replied