Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Montana Model Works Quality?

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Montana Model Works Quality?

Old 11-04-2008, 05:01 PM
aksydnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Montana Model Works Quality?

Hi,

I am fairly new to this community and learning a lot every day. I would like to build a plane from plans and am wondering if anyone has made a montana model works plane from there plans. How was the quality and ease of building from there plans. At this time it will be my second build when/if I buy the plans. I am currently working on the lst from the 1/2a forums. Thanks in advance. Happy landings.

Eric
Old 11-05-2008, 02:57 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Montana Model Works Quality?

http://montanamodelworks.com/ these plans perchance?

I bought two airplanes plans from them and liked the plans they even include template guides with the plans for cutting parts from. I havent started on the builds yet. The guy who makes those plans lives in my state and I have talked to him several times. He also said he could help along if i sent him an email. I bought the Piper Cub and the SPAD VIII.