Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

'Nice Little Biplane'

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 01:48 PM
Davesplace80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'Nice Little Biplane'

I am very new to this forum as well as new to R/C. Most of my flight time has been 1/2a control line. I am in the process of building a Great Planes SuperSporster MKII.

My next project will be a Biplane. I wanted to share with the group some great plans that I have come accross.
http://plans.rcmodell.hu/plansport.html
It is the 18th one up from the bottom. It is for a .25 right now, and someone has been so kind as to resize these plans to a 40 size. I will offer them up as soon as they are complete.

This seems to be the most complete free biplane plans that I have come accross at this size

If anyone has built this one and has pics, please post them. Please post comments and or any ideas that you may have. I have already gotten some good advice on moving the ailerons on both wings.

Dave