Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

38%Yak 55SP kit or parts

Old 10-22-2004, 08:11 AM
russian
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38%Yak 55SP kit or parts

Information needed: Does anyone know who make or going to make (in nearest future) 38% Yak 55SP?
I got an idea of building this plane but I don't want start from zero and want use kit or parts. Just seen CA 40% Yak 55SP on the field - it flies exeptionally good, the best!!! But it was with 3W200. I'm talking about building a 38% Yak for DA 150 because it comes to 120 - 122" of wing span. CA 40% is 131" and is too big for 150cc motor.Originally I was going modify Aero-Tech Yak 54 to Yak 55SP but the planes different and I want buildup wings and stabs, so there was no reason buy kit and use just a few parts from there. I jus suprised that nobody on the market producing this kit which will be the bestseller for many years ahead. I seen a lot of planes but Yak 55SP is really the best one!!!
If someone has any suggestions or advises let me know.
Thanks
Vadim Shumey
[email protected]