Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

MAN Plans

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
eaglelope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAN Plans

Hello all,

I've built a few arfs and a few kits. I really enjoyed building so I thought I'd give scratch building a shot. I saw some plans in Model Airplane News that looked interesting so I ordered them through rcstore.com. After a week I checked on the order and saw that it hadn't shipped yet. I called them and was told that it may take 4-5 weeks for them to ship the plans! I'm glad I didn't pay for expedited shipping.

Anybody else have that experience with MAN or is this unusual?
Old 11-24-2009, 03:44 PM
TFF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MAN Plans

The plan market is like that. They keep the top 20 or whatever ready to ship but they cant keep 1500 plans ready to ship. I tend to order some of the older designs so I know I am in in the que for the printer. Any way if they did keep 1500 ready there would be a good chance it has been sitting in the shelf for 8 years, dusty and yellow.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Edwin
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep! Thats about par for the course. Takes a little longer sometimes for RCM.
Edwin
Old 11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
eaglelope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. I guess that's my first lesson in patience. I've got a feeling I'm going to need a lot of that.

Mark