Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Vought OS2U3 Kingfisher Plans Wanted

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Vought OS2U3 Kingfisher Plans Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 08:07 PM
mdflys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vought OS2U3 Kingfisher Plans Wanted

Anyone out there know where I might find a set of plans for the Vought OS2U3 Kingfisher?
Old 02-01-2003, 02:16 AM
MJohnny78

Hi, MD, Looks like a tough go finding these plans. I can think of two ways to go: 1.) try one of the plans services you can find in modeling mags, and 2.) since you're on the scratch building forum, maybe you would consider scaling up a small plastic model. A really good model shop would have 50+ different choices, by MONOGRAM, and others. There's a Japanese line (don't recall the brand name) that makes jillions of these, including just about every Japanese plane from WWII. This would include a Japanese plane that had just about the same configuration as the KINGFISHER!

If you have never read about scaling up these things, why not post a (new) thread on this same forum? (I've only done this in my head --- where most of my "building" takes place!) So what? It takes all of us to make it a HOBBY, right?

Old 02-03-2003, 07:19 AM
G.F. Reid
My Feedback: (1)

You might try the guy on this page. Don't know if he drew his own plans or what, but he's got the model;
Kingfisher model
Also, Air Age Publishers have drawings of this plane in their scale drawings publications;
Air Age Publishing
Old 02-22-2003, 04:50 PM
clifford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brian Taylor has one in his list of plans...56" for 52f/s power...

Cliff