Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Royal Rufe Plans

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Royal Rufe Plans

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 06:11 PM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Rufe Plans

Looking for some help. My buddy has a Royal Zero and planned to make a Rufe out of it with some float plans originally designed for the TopFlite Zero. He is looking for a copy of the Royal Rufe plans if anyone has them so he can compare the floats and their mountings.

Thanks In Advance,
Ted
Old 12-17-2011, 06:52 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: Royal Rufe Plans

Man, That'd be like finding the Golden Ticket,,
I have the TopFlite conversion plans if you need those,, I have a Red Box Zero too
Old 12-18-2011, 06:54 AM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Royal Rufe Plans

Yea, he does have the Top Flite conversion plans but I know that Royal, or Maratuka, made a Rufe as I saw a kit on Ebay sell just recently. There has to be plans somewhere out there. Even if it's a new kit the plans could be copied. My buddy was saying that the Royal Zero kit he has has a thinner wing, different spar locations, and other differences that we just want to compare, if we can, to find out what would work the best. The Rufe used a longer aileron and shorter flap than the Zero also. It's those type of things that hopefully are shown on the actual Royal/Maratuka Rufe plans. Hopefully someone will come through.