Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

John Nicolaci Memorial Float Fly, Rochester MA

Old 08-30-2013, 09:19 PM
chistech

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default John Nicolaci Memorial Float Fly, Rochester MA

Hello All,
It's that time of year again. The 5th annual John Nicolaci Float Fly will be put on again by the Bristol County Radio Control Club at Mary's Pond in Rochester MA on Saturday, Saturday, the 7th starting at 9:00am. The rain date is for Sunday the 8th. Please check our club's website at http://bristolcountyrc.org/index.htm for the updated information and directions to the pond. This has been a great event in the past and continues to grow every year. The pond, parking area, launching area, and surrounds make for one of the best float flying experiences in New England. Come join us and help promote model aviation.

Note: There is a cranberry bog to the North of the Pond with a grassy area by the road. Pilots will proceed through the small gate down to the pump house to register. Only pilots' vehicles will be allowed past the gate. Please drive slow as this access road is narrow and you will be passing over a narrow concrete bog culvert. You will be directed were to park. Also, people do fish on this pond so please respect their hobby too. There are no fuel power boats allowed on this pond only electric and paddle. You are expected to clean up after yourselves and leave the grounds as they were when you arrived.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5th Annual John Nicolaci Memorial Float Fly 003.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	1914988  

Last edited by chistech; 08-30-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Search this Thread