Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Need a canopy and Motor Cover for Hobby King Coota

Guys,

While flying my Hobby King Coota at a float fly this afternoon, I nose dived it into the water trying to avoid another plane. The result was that the canopy and motor cover (both light plastic parts) were knocked off and sank. I checked Hobby King's web site, but they do not sell replacement parts for the Coota. Do any of you have a Coota that has been damaged and you no longer need these parts. If so, please send me an email at a10hog@stny.rr.com and maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Bob

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    That's a shame. It's really tough when you can't get parts for your plane. Maybe some one will have the parts you need. If not, next time get the Horizon Super Cub with float kit. They also have all the replacement parts when you need them. They also have excellent customer service too.

Frank
    AMA #5810
    CPA # 73
    Contest Director
    AMA Introductory Flight Instructor