Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Need a canopy and Motor Cover for Hobby King Coota

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Need a canopy and Motor Cover for Hobby King Coota

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Corsair-Fan
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a canopy and Motor Cover for Hobby King Coota

Guys,

While flying my Hobby King Coota at a float fly this afternoon, I nose dived it into the water trying to avoid another plane. The result was that the canopy and motor cover (both light plastic parts) were knocked off and sank. I checked Hobby King's web site, but they do not sell replacement parts for the Coota. Do any of you have a Coota that has been damaged and you no longer need these parts. If so, please send me an email at [email protected] and maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 09-07-2013, 05:45 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a shame. It's really tough when you can't get parts for your plane. Maybe some one will have the parts you need. If not, next time get the Horizon Super Cub with float kit. They also have all the replacement parts when you need them. They also have excellent customer service too.

Frank