Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

So Who's Going To The Lake Perris Floatfly

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

So Who's Going To The Lake Perris Floatfly

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 04:10 PM
SKYPILOT
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So Who's Going To The Lake Perris Floatfly

So,

The Lake Perris floatfly is on this wknd.,, My Dad and i will be there with a fleet of planes! I'd love to know who else will be there
Old 05-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: So Who's Going To The Lake Perris Floatfly

I may be going, to spectate. I will be at the RCX show on Saturday. On Sunday, if we don't need to go back to the RCX show then I will drive on over to Lake Perris.

Is it fairly easy to find the float plane area once you get to the lake?
Old 05-19-2005, 09:18 PM
JAkridge

Ummmmm Sounds cool. I mite just check into that. No real plans for this weekend. Both days ???
Old 05-20-2005, 12:40 PM
SKYPILOT

GEEZ,

From the "STELLER" responce, it looks like their'll be at least three of us there

Come on guys, step up, who the he!! is coming to this event ????
Old 05-21-2005, 09:14 PM
JAkridge

I was there today....... My First Float Fly, with my First Float Plane. I had a blast today and I'm going back tomorrow. Got to they have plenty of stuff there to raffle off and I'm going to win some stuff..
Scott were you there ??? What plane (s) do you fly ?? See ya there Sunday. Looking me up. I have the White Ultra Stick with the Palms Trees on it.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:32 PM
JAkridge

Today was sure alot of fun too.......... Riverside RC Club put on a heck of a Float Fly, I won more prize's than I could have wished for. If any body from Riverside RC Club reads this, I want to thank them for all there hard work to put on this Float Fly. I really enjoyed myself. Met some "Great People", Eat Great Food and they had unbeliveable prizes to win at the raffle.
I also lost my plane today due to a midair.[sm=crying.gif]. But to a twist of fate I also won a replacement....A Ultra Stick 60 size, with a set of Foam Floats for it. Now that was a wierd twist..[&:]. But I'm not complaneing.

Thanks Again Riverside RC Club..

P.S. It was nice to meet ya Scott, hope to see ya in Anahiem soon with the New Ultra Stick on Floats.

Here's Pic's of . Before / After / And the Booty Won at the Float Fly
Old 05-22-2005, 08:50 PM
SKYPILOT

Hey Joe,

It was great to meet you and your beautiful wife, you guys are a lot of fun. you two get your buns out to our little pond this coming Sunday morning (plane or not), and i'll get you set up with the people who will get you hooked up with our neat little deal !!

Congrats on the raffle winnings, we kept flying after the raffle, and i just got home and settled in for the evening..

Hope to see you next wknd.