Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

GP Super Aeromaster on Floats

Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

GP Super Aeromaster on Floats

Old 02-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Tfloyd
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Super Aeromaster on Floats

I just finished putting a GP Super Aeromaster on floats. The plane was flown with wheels last year. It was built with both wings long and swept and uses a Super Tigre 75 with a Perry carb for power. The engine pulls a 14 X 6 strong and has a great ide with good transition. The floats are GP 60 wood. Attached are two picutres - unfortunatly I had to take the picutres in the work shop as outside is all ice and snow. They aren't the greatest but they will give you an idea. My previous float plane was a GP Tiger Moth on the same type floats. It had a OS 91 4 stroke. That plane was a joy to fly and watch. Someone made me an offier I couldn't refuse and I took it.

I posted the pictures of the Aeromaster in my Gallery. Tried to attache the pictures to this post but have yet to figure out how to make that happen.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 PM
PaulMN

Default RE: GP Super Aeromaster on Floats

Tfloyd, your Aeromaster is a beauty! Have you flown it on floats yet? I'd love to read your flight report.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:38 AM
Falcon6667

Default RE: GP Super Aeromaster on Floats

>>>>>>>>>>Aeromaster is a beauty<<<<<<<<<<<
thats great looking, what a neat idea to put it on floats with the navy look. Ihave one ill think about doing that with mine.
My frist aeromaster was a origonal , long gone but a great flyer.
Falcon