Search
Notices

94" Lanier Extra 330 with DA 85 Brand new airplane and ran only once DA 85cc

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94" Lanier Extra 330 with DA 85 Brand new airplane and ran only once DA 85cc

Here is my brand new Lanier Extra 330 with a started only once DA 85 cc and 3 blade prop. No servos included but plane is new and ready for electronics. This plane was originally designed for a 70cc or 75cc engine but I was able to squeeze a DA 85 in it and it turned out great. I am bummed I will not be able to get this plane flying but I have no time for it and I think it deserves a new home and Pilot. All the parts and linkages are included as well as a spare cowling and wheel pants. This plane is awesome and amazingly light. I am offering this plane locally but will ship it at the buyers expense and way of shipping for the cost of shipping. Please ask any questions you may have before placing an offer to make sure it is what you are looking for. I will only take PAYPAL so please note that. Everything in the pics related to this plane is what is for sale. If you need more pics please let me know. This plane is currently in my storage in Dayton NV but is not hard to get out and ready for pick up or possible shipment. Thanks and I hope someone will love this plane for me. I am offering this plane for a reasonable price as well. Wing tube is included but not pictures, it is aluminum and black in color.

Last edited by Thewoz; 05-16-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:10 AM
Thewoz

Originally Posted by Thewoz
Here is my brand new Lanier Extra 330 with a started only once DA 85 cc and 3 blade prop. No servos included but plane is new and ready for electronics. This plane was originally designed for a 70cc or 75cc engine but I was able to squeeze a DA 85 in it and it turned out great. I am bummed I will not be able to get this plane flying but I have no time for it and I think it deserves a new home and Pilot. All the parts and linkages are included as well as a spare cowling and wheel pants. This plane is awesome and amazingly light. I am offering this plane locally but will ship it at the buyers expense and way of shipping for the cost of shipping. Please ask any questions you may have before placing an offer to make sure it is what you are looking for. I will only take PAYPAL so please note that. Everything in the pics related to this plane is what is for sale. If you need more pics please let me know. This plane is currently in my storage in Dayton NV but is not hard to get out and ready for pick up or possible shipment. Thanks and I hope someone will love this plane for me. I am offering this plane for a reasonable price as well. Wing tube is included but not pictures, it is aluminum and black in color.
Make me an offer and I will work with you. : ) Im motivated to sell I would even entertain the idea of selling engine separate. Thanks so much
Old 05-20-2018, 06:37 PM
xtrememinitrucks
My Feedback: (9)

How much to ship to 64779? Thanks
Old 05-21-2018, 09:58 AM
Thewoz

Hello if you have an address I can get a more detailed quote but it is looking like the freight may be an LTL as It is just over the dimensions for a ground shippment. My estimation of the box is about L/89"x W/35x H/28 and about 25 lbs. I got around $250 for shipping and I bet we can do better if I can try and get it into a smaller box or maybe we can do a greyhound quote. The quote I got was from Fedex priority freight LTL. If you have a greyhound station close shipping is only around $130 - $150 but you have to pick it up at a greyhound station. Let me know.