We are the new mibo jets usa

Notices

We are the new mibo jets usa

Old 04-28-2018, 02:58 PM
bonehead2434
My Feedback: (179)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We are the new mibo jets usa

Check out our site.. mibo jets usa ...guys ,,we are the new distributors for mibo jets . Lots of new things to talk about dual cockpits for the A10 and the add on parts to change yours to that also . thought you would like that so see pics (very cool ) ALSO NEW THE BADDEST BOY IN TOWN large A 10 quarter scale ,,you will need deep pockets for this one its the biggest and the baddest in the world ,,only mibo can build this and you know the way Bogo puts these together its built tough and the sound of the two 220 engines will drive you crazy (not any larger than 220 are allowed in airframe ),,you will forget the price when you see the quality and this will only be offered in all built stage only ready for paint and servos and engine . One thing has changed now ALL the jets we sell are built and ready for servos and paint and this is the only way you can get them from us . Another thing we offer is installation of servos and some engine installation services can also be arranged here when it reaches the states . prices are changing every day with the euro so in order to get locked in you cant wait too long so pre-pay is the best way to purchase . mibo has some very nice jets to offer the A-6 intruder ,f -111 , f -35 and the dh -108 all of these are remarkable scale jets and have been tested and flown all over the world we offer all of these and more all in pre-built condition so when you receive the plane you will be able to keep on building it and be ready to fly in days instead of years . we have a direct connection with evo jet engines and in all sizes and compatible prices . Ive talked to Bogo and we are certain that when you get a jet that his building services are the very best Ive seen . I don't want to sell anyone's jets but his ,,call me for info and pricing (502)4458147 im on est so keep it within waking hours please almost forgot ,,Ive got two ready to ship right now ,,just awaiting payment. I can have these two here in just days so if you are wanting to be in the air asap this can happen fellas . Never been able to do this in the past .watch this guy fly f-35 (
).
https://youtu.be/ePxWmNHslNA

Last edited by bonehead2434; 05-24-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:57 PM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

I have to say that the 2 seat A-10 is probably one of the coolest looking jets I've seen in a long time. There are not enough 2 seat versions of jets out on the market.

Jason
Old 04-28-2018, 05:30 PM
Basspilot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sure it's on everybody's mind. What kind of money does it take to buy a 1/4 scale A-10 and is it even legal in the US because of weight?
Old 04-28-2018, 06:30 PM
bonehead2434

Default 1/4 scale

well sit down lay back and put a cold rag on your forehead then call me while your setting there ,,lol
Old 04-28-2018, 06:32 PM
bonehead2434

Default dual cocpit

Bogo told me this after we ordered two 10s ,,but he assured me that the adapter kit was not that hard to put on them ,,i think its a good upgrade
Old 04-29-2018, 03:30 AM
quell

Default A-10

I was at a military Air show last year and the pilot told me that the A-10 is being retired ,the new multi role fighter is replacing a few different aircraft. The pilot told me that they can just bolt on surveillance pods, electronic warfare pods, air to ground, air to air, you name it!
The news made my stomach sink, the A-10 will always be my favorite jet!
Old 04-29-2018, 08:47 AM
Doug Cronkhite
My Feedback: (34)

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by quell
I was at a military Air show last year and the pilot told me that the A-10 is being retired ,the new multi role fighter is replacing a few different aircraft. The pilot told me that they can just bolt on surveillance pods, electronic warfare pods, air to ground, air to air, you name it!
The squadron of A-10s operating where I am now would disagree with you. Certain people have tried to kill the A-10 for over a decade. There simply is no aircraft in the works that can do the close air support role as well. None of the green suit guys want the A-10 gone because it saves their lives.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:39 AM
quell

The show was at the Cherry point Marine Air base. Maybe it's just the marines doing it? I figured the pilot had more insight than me.
I'm sure that some bases will have them longer than others
Old 04-29-2018, 11:06 AM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

The show was at the Cherry point Marine Air base. Maybe it's just the marines doing it? I figured the pilot had more insight than me.
The USMC doesn't use the A-10. Never have and never will. The Marines use the Harrier as their primary close air support aircraft. So I don't know how a Marine pilot would know what's going on with a USAF aircraft. The top brass has wanted it gone for a more pointy nose jet but nothing can touch the A-10.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:21 AM
quell

Originally Posted by blainer48
The USMC doesn't use the A-10. Never have and never will. The Marines use the Harrier as their primary close air support aircraft. So I don't know how a Marine pilot would know what's going on with a USAF aircraft. The top brass has wanted it gone for a more pointy nose jet but nothing can touch the A-10.
Well it was a year ago and the guy was the pilot, maybe airforce maybe army. The f-22 raptor was there hovering and showing some amazing maneuvers
Old 04-29-2018, 04:57 PM
DornierJet
My Feedback: (91)

Default F-111

I couldn’t find any information on the F-111. Amy specs or photos of that one?
Old 04-30-2018, 12:30 AM
Doug Cronkhite

Well it was a year ago and the guy was the pilot, maybe airforce maybe army. The f-22 raptor was there hovering and showing some amazing maneuvers
The F-22 can't hover. I'm thinking you meant the F-35B
Old 04-30-2018, 03:26 AM
quell

If I remember correctly they said it was the multi roll strike fighter it did all the high speed stuff and then came in and slowly hovered to the center of the field then spun left and right they set it down to cool off then flew away. It could only hover for a few minutes then they said it gets hot.
Thanks for the correction, maybe my memory is not as good as I thought
Old 04-30-2018, 12:59 PM
RICHARDMATH

WOW! ...WOW! ... Did I say WOW yet! ...
That is the end of the RC road. After that plane there would be no where else to go. might as well sell your transmitter radio and take up golf!

Someone please buy me one for my Birthday!!

Richard
Old 05-01-2018, 03:23 PM
bonehead2434

Default 111

Originally Posted by Doug Cronkhite
The squadron of A-10s operating where I am now would disagree with you. Certain people have tried to kill the A-10 for over a decade. There simply is no aircraft in the works that can do the close air support role as well. None of the green suit guys want the A-10 gone because it saves their lives.
Originally Posted by Doug Cronkhite
The F-22 can't hover. I'm thinking you meant the F-35B
If I remember correctly they said it was the multi roll strike fighter it did all the high speed stuff and then came in and slowly hovered to the center of the field then spun left and right they set it down to cool off then flew away. It could only hover for a few minutes then they said it gets hot.
Thanks for the correction, maybe my memory is not as good as I thought
Originally Posted by DornierJet
I couldn’t find any information on the F-111. Amy specs or photos of that one?
I got one pic of his 111 he told me he will give me plenty more when he get a chance later this week

Last edited by bonehead2434; 05-04-2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Not wanted on site
Old 05-09-2018, 03:20 PM
scottkieper
My Feedback: (10)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking a10

what is the cost on the 1/4 scale a10.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:04 PM
bonehead2434

Default 1/4 a10

Please give me a call I don't want to post it on here 5024458147 jerry
Old 05-13-2018, 08:57 AM
bonehead2434

Default Basic 1/5.8 A10

Our final price is better than the one you get now and it's built ready to install radio gear ,,my number is 5024458147 Jerry ....call us and find out
Old 05-14-2018, 08:20 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Is the F-35 you sell the one in the video? does not seem to be to the typical Mibo scale standards.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:07 PM
bonehead2434

Default F-35

He called it sport scale I'm not sure what that implies . This is what he sends me and all of the information is still going up on our website . If your comparing his products to Chinese planes then there is no question Bogo builds a premium jet bar none
Old 05-18-2018, 03:21 PM
Larry J
My Feedback: (24)

There is no F-35 on your website or Mibo's site.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:23 PM
bonehead2434

Default 35

Yeah this is something bogo had made and is wanting to sell again ,,and he has sent some info I'm sure if you call I can try answer anything I may know about this one
Old 06-01-2018, 01:12 AM
FenderBean

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by bonehead2434
Yeah this is something bogo had made and is wanting to sell again ,,and he has sent some info I'm sure if you call I can try answer anything I may know about this one
I sent an email through the website asking about the A-6, have never heard anything back. Thanks
Old 06-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Doug Cronkhite

I have to say that the 2 seat A-10 is probably one of the coolest looking jets I've seen in a long time. There are not enough 2 seat versions of jets out on the market.

Jason
Republic only ever built 2 of them, and the project never went anywhere. One crashed, and the other is in a museum somewhere.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:09 AM
bonehead2434

Default Sorry for late response

Originally Posted by FenderBean
I sent an email through the website asking about the A-6, have never heard anything back. Thanks
I talked to Bogo about this he is currently laying them up and said by the end of this year and beginning of next will be able to tool it all out and have the gear and swing wing mechanical for all of the Jets ,,but he is aggressively working on it now ,,thanks Jerry