Notices

Bud Nosen 101-inch Big Stick - Eindecker Scheme

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 05:42 PM
tuchadwick59
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bud Nosen 101-inch Big Stick - Eindecker Scheme

This is brand new, just finished Bud Nosen Eindecker scheme Big Stick. 101 inches on the wingspan.

This was meticulously built by Claud Christ out of Tulsa. It has a DLE 55 for power (Gobs of power). All Hitech Servos. Solartex covering. Absolutely beautiful!

This has was maidened last week and it flies beautifully. Vertical climb. Great flyer. What else could you say, it is a stick.

$700 OBO
Old 08-18-2018, 07:27 PM
R/C Art
My Feedback: (38)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this a two piece wing? What can you tell me about this model......batteries for the ignition? flight batteries? Switch included? Extensions for servos included? Which servos - analog or digital? Can you post a close up picture or two of the landing gear or send me some pictures by email? [email protected] In order for me to transport it, I may have to take the landing gear off so it will fit into the van with my other plane.
I will be attending the Dayton Dawn Patrol Rendezvous in September - could this be delivered to that event?...….I know a couple of guys from your neck of the woods will also be attending.
Thanks,
Art
ps this is my other plane
Old 08-18-2018, 07:35 PM
tuchadwick59
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R/C Art
Is this a two piece wing? What can you tell me about this model......batteries for the ignition? flight batteries? Switch included? Extensions for servos included? Which servos - analog or digital? Can you post a close up picture or two of the landing gear or send me some pictures by email? [email protected] In order for me to transport it, I may have to take the landing gear off so it will fit into the van with my other plane.
I will be attending the Dayton Dawn Patrol Rendezvous in September - could this be delivered to that event?...….I know a couple of guys from your neck of the woods will also be attending.
Thanks,
Art
ps this is my other plane
Servos are hitech 5645 digitalis.

One piece wing. That’s the hard part for transportation. But makes assembly at the field so easy. Literally 3 minutes.

Gear is really cool. Bungee. Just stands tall.

Miracle switch with fuel dot. One battery for ignition. One for flight pack. 2800mah 6.6v LiFe

DLE opto kill switch. 32oz tank.

Its about as easy and simple as can be. Flies beautifully.

I will I’ll see if one of the guys has room to haul it up to Dayton. That’s the week after our warbirds event here. You’ll have to wait on photos.

Old 08-19-2018, 06:03 AM
R/C Art
My Feedback: (38)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're right, that one piece wing will be a bear for me to transport. I wonder how difficult it might be to make it into a two piece wing? Do you or Claude still have the plans?