Notices

Giant Scale AT-6 RTF Without Transmitter - 101", Fly's, and Looks Great

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Polish Flyboy
My Feedback: (90)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giant Scale AT-6 RTF Without Transmitter - 101", Fly's, and Looks Great

I have had only 6 flights on this great looking Red, White, and Black bird #43 in racing colors with many features. Originally there were 2 if these partial ARF's imported from Europe. The intent of the importer was to provide a quickly built bird for Reno Racing. I am not certain of the condition of the other bird, buy I know this one is very nice. Due to health reasons it became necessary to sell. It has a custom pilot, and roll bar, Century Jet retracts (4 ½ " tires) and giant Robart air tank, with a fiberglass fuselage including fin, and wing center section - both right and left wing panels along with the rudder, horizontal stab, and elevators are built up. Very gentle to fly at 29.36 lbs., 101" span, 70" length, and a wing area of 1,500 sq. inches. The power has been legally tweaked by a Zenoah G-62 with very low time (easy starting), Bennett exhaust, TruTurn hub, APC 22 x 10 prop, and a 24 oz. gas tank. Equipped with a powerful 3000 mah sub-C 6v flight pack supported by all JR HD extensions, a JR HD charge switch, and a manual magneto cut-off. All servos were installed new, and are JR: 1 DS 8231 - Engine, 1 DS 8231 - Flap, 1 DS 8231 - Retract, 2 DS 8411 - Aileron, 2 DS 8311 - Elevators, 1 DS 8711 w/Titanium pushrod - Rudder. Many parts made for the 101" giant Ziroli AT-6 are compatible. It has been using 40:1 Redline Oil with Premium gas, and runs great with a super flying field presence. With a total of $2,900.00 invested I am selling for $1,550.00. This is a great looking (see pictures), well equipped, and great flying war bird at a deal price. This is a pick-up only in Glen St. Mary Florida (approx. 30 miles west of Jacksonville Fla. off of I-10 West). For more specific location information please call Tim Sibley at 1-904-591-6526. Due to my personal issues Tim (in Glen St. Mary) was nice enough to keep the bird for me when my health failed. You are welcome to communicate with me (770-235-4061) at any time with regards to information on the bird. I actually live near Atlanta - the bird is just West of Jacksonville FL. Thank you for looking.

Old 07-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Seminole_3D
My Feedback: (19)

Nice Texan
Old 07-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Polish Flyboy
My Feedback: (90)

Originally Posted by Polish Flyboy
I have had only 6 flights on this great looking Red, White, and Black bird #43 in racing colors with many features. Originally there were 2 if these partial ARF's imported from Europe. The intent of the importer was to provide a quickly built bird for Reno Racing. I am not certain of the condition of the other bird, buy I know this one is very nice. Due to health reasons it became necessary to sell. It has a custom pilot, and roll bar, Century Jet retracts (4 ½ " tires) and giant Robart air tank, with a fiberglass fuselage including fin, and wing center section - both right and left wing panels along with the rudder, horizontal stab, and elevators are built up. Very gentle to fly at 29.36 lbs., 101" span, 70" length, and a wing area of 1,500 sq. inches. The power has been legally tweaked by a Zenoah G-62 with very low time (easy starting), Bennett exhaust, TruTurn hub, APC 22 x 10 prop, and a 24 oz. gas tank. Equipped with a powerful 3000 mah sub-C 6v flight pack supported by all JR HD extensions, a JR HD charge switch, and a manual magneto cut-off. All servos were installed new, and are JR: 1 DS 8231 - Engine, 1 DS 8231 - Flap, 1 DS 8231 - Retract, 2 DS 8411 - Aileron, 2 DS 8311 - Elevators, 1 DS 8711 w/Titanium pushrod - Rudder. Many parts made for the 101" giant Ziroli AT-6 are compatible. It has been using 40:1 Redline Oil with Premium gas, and runs great with a super flying field presence. With a total of $2,900.00 invested I am selling for $1,550.00. This is a great looking (see pictures), well equipped, and great flying war bird at a deal price. This is a pick-up only in Glen St. Mary Florida (approx. 30 miles west of Jacksonville Fla. off of I-10 West). For more specific location information please call Tim Sibley at 1-904-591-6526. Due to my personal issues Tim (in Glen St. Mary) was nice enough to keep the bird for me when my health failed. You are welcome to communicate with me (770-235-4061) at any time with regards to information on the bird. I actually live near Atlanta - the bird is just West of Jacksonville FL. Thank you for looking.
It is a great bird. Please make a reasonable offer, and it can be yours.
Thank you fore the feedback.
Cass