Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What is it........please read on

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What is it........please read on

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 07:54 PM
handyman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is it........please read on

ITS A TAIL DRAGER, DONEST HAVE A COMM WING....IT HAS DELTA LOOKING WING..MORE LIKE A KITE....THE WING IS NOT HARD BUT SOFT FAB TYPE............CAN YOU HELP..........
Old 02-13-2016, 08:02 PM
radfordc
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe you should ask The Great Carsoni? https://youtu.be/ZFQFf_Vb0Hw
Old 02-13-2016, 08:07 PM
handyman

Thanks for wasting my time.seems you have to much time on your hands
Old 02-14-2016, 03:56 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by handyman
Thanks for wasting my time.seems you have to much time on your hands

Seems to me that you are wasting ours.

We click on your thread with the idea that we may be able to help.

You post no relevant information as to what you want. We are not mind readers.\, hence the Great Carsoni reference.

Post a pic. Give some useful details. You may get some answers, then.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:25 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

A Rogallo Wing ?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	2147174  
Old 02-14-2016, 05:25 AM
jetmech05

Well handy seems you like to bite the hands that feed you info.
you come here and ask a question with very little info. Then get snippy with a smart remark.
perhaps you should re-eval your question add wing span etc etc or better yet post a pic.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:44 AM
handyman

If i knew that it would be this much trouble getting help i wouldnt have asked,,when someone ask for help they are not looking for well you should do this and you should do that,,if someone ask me for help i know they are looking for just that and i go out of my way to give them the rite path to get where they want to go...thank you flyinwalenda for your help,,,,,
Old 02-14-2016, 06:03 AM
kenh3497

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The more information you can give us the more we can help. Tom and Jet have it right. Nobody is trying to disrespect you in any way.

Things like wing span, length, engine size if you know, and probably the best is a photo. These simple things will net you an answer in the quickest amount of time with the least fuss.

Now with the above said, I am guilty of not supply enough info on occasion. When asked for more specific details I supply as best I can. If I don't know then I say so.

This is a pretty good bunch of people here and we all are more than willing to help. We just need you to help us help you.

Ken
Old 02-14-2016, 06:23 AM
radfordc

Almost 10 posts and still nobody has a clue as to what he is asking about
Old 02-14-2016, 07:44 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by handyman
ITS A TAIL DRAGER, DONEST HAVE A COMM WING....IT HAS DELTA LOOKING WING..MORE LIKE A KITE....THE WING IS NOT HARD BUT SOFT FAB TYPE............CAN YOU HELP..........
"ITS A TAIL DRAGER" - Does that mean "tail dragger"? One could assume that, but we know where that can go.

"DONEST HAVE A COMM WING" - Could that mean "Does not have fixed wing", or flat wing, ?

"THE WING IS NOT HARD BUT SOFT FAB TYPE........" - Could that mean a fabric wing of sorts ?

When posts are written, the best responses come from well written posts. When a post with a question only leaves more questions, its everybodys time thats wasted, and yours more then anything.... as you're the one apparently needing the answer to your question. I've venture a guess that nobody cares past the time it takes to write their responses to this post... Then for you to have a bit of an attitude about it is really icing on the cake... makes me laugh that someone looking for answers and information posts such things.

You've got some of the best RC minds in the RC community trying to help here in your thread. Here's some help for you... Take command of the written language, take the time to properly write down your questions in a way that might not leave 1000 more questions..... and don't leave yourself wide open to criticism in your post.... You gave everyone every bit of info to take this thread where its at.

I would suggest you try again, and you just might get your answers. You've got 438 posts in this site.... you should know how it works. Good luck.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:48 AM
radfordc

When people don't have even the slightest ability to compose a sentence or spell a word I wonder if they're just "internet lazy" or really uneducated? It does make communication much more difficult.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:55 AM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And they wonder WHY i don't teach anymore !!!!! ENJOY !!! RED
Old 02-14-2016, 11:20 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

All good points... and I did think about my response a bit. I don't mean to be harsh, as I'm guilty as the next guy for typos, errors, omitted info, etc.. I'm just as bad, and if someone is having trouble conveying a point, or question when writing, I probably shouldn't sound(in this case write..) in a way that sounds(in this case reads..) so harshly.... It is a fact that a post/thread/question/inquiry/etc... is much easier to interpret and respond to in a productive and timely way then a post that just leaves questions.... Everybody likes to help... as do I... I have to remember that's why I post to such threads...

So.... Delta style wing,... of a possible fabric based sail like design..... Kite like... tail dragger... and some nice person already contributed a possiblity it seems... cool.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:31 PM
bob62
My Feedback: (28)

The fellow most likely won't post again after you'll got through with him