View Full Version : Crash & Rebuild
- did somebody say LIMBO?!?!?!
- Flat Spin Help?
- Worst crash I ever saw
- trim full right = trouble
- Name that plane after crash
- Spit went splat!
- getting caught with your pants down
- Is that even possible??
- Spun Aluminum Cowl...Ouch
- Bye Bye Whiplash
- how many times can a Partenavia Twin crash??
- Good Deal on Cheap P-38
- Should have soloed, crashed instead
- Quasimodo III Rises From The Crashes
- Mix raptor with dirt = a mess
- Vicious Mid Air
- SIG Cap 231 structural failure
- SIG SU-31 structural failure
- How not to fly and Edge
- Diamond Dust meeting the dirt
- Push left...go right
- Find YOUR house
- S P L A T
- My friend Captain Ron's Crash pics
- Chippy fall down and go boom
- expensive plane crash on second flight.
- Fun Tiger Extra 1000 feet up and straight in!
- Note to self, switch back to low rates on dead stick landings
- it was so much fun, while it lasted
- Somethin Extra...
- Crash video - Raptor 30
- Check out everything!!!!!!
- My instructor did not teach me what to do
- DuraPlane after mid-air
- WM T-34.......One Tough Bird!
- Futura Crash
- What to do after a crash?
- Too close for comfort
- Gp G-202 Gone In 60 Milliseconds!!!
- cracked up cap 231ex
- I DON"T HAVE IT!!!! Goodbye Mig-29/NOW WITH PHOTOS
- No Muffler, No Power
- First the AW Edge 540 90 size and then the Aresti
- What was he thinking ?
- Dura Plane Crash
- Ace extra 230 30%
- aeroworks 540 40%
- Good- Bad Luck @ de feild
- Lucky boy today,Aresti maiden..
- Dazzleing Crash
- Giant Scale Edge 80" 540
- Crash #1 and Philisophical Resolutions
- SU-31 beer holder
- Saw an interesting crash
- Lainer edge 540 (slightly used) cheap !
- Mysterious Loss of Control ????
- Bird In The Tree
- Talk about a bad day!!
- Dago-Red Demise (RIP)
- Ultra Sport .40 - Rest In Peace
- At what point do you retire your bird to the dumpster?
- Extra 300 before and after
- ASW-27 or -28 from NEsail how are they? Sailplane - Glider
- What's your worst "I forgot to plug my **** in!" moment?
- mid air with both surviving
- Ultimate Down!
- 3 planes in 3 months
- AW Edge 540 60/90 crash
- Mid-air with a survivor
- oh the stupidity !!
- Remember to turn plane on!!!!
- Lesson to be learned
- ever get that feeling
- Tiger-2 down!
- Your First "tragic Loss"
- My poor US 40
- Slow Motion Crash
- you know that little lip between the runway and the dirt...
- WM Ultimate 30 wings now has part 1, 2 and 3.
- Resurected Dazzler
- How I lost my Lt-40
- AMA blues
- Close call w/ stripped gears on elevator servo
- gregg in ohio
- flame out
- What a bodge
- Great Planes Super Decathlon 40 Kit HELP!!!
- C-130 firebomber crash
- it was chaos with my Kaos
- Minor damage on takeoff attempt
- Sad Cessna 182
- how to9repair a crashed trainer 46
- Lower! Lower! Woa Too Low!
- first crash:(
- went solo on 6/10, first crash on 6/12
- more Photoshop Fun... Or Is It? (high-res version of pic posted!)
- Hello Fellow Crashers!!
- Guaranteed crash?
- Before and After Pics
- Incredible Mid-Air and one survived!
- photoshop editor examples
- A nonflying water crash - ALL MY PLANES!
- Thunder Tiger Trainer 60 crash-0
- Not what a bipe should look like!!
- My 1st flight and crash
- A Poll...Pick your Poison
- Tree induced loop
- No Magic with the Magic this time
- We can rebuild, Better than before.....
- heli grounded
- Classic Lawndart!
- The C-130 crack
- please close
- Avistar vs tethered balloon
- Attack Of The Stearman
- Tower Trainer 40 vs Tree...... Not Good
- controlled crash
- New Field, New(ly Repaired) Plane With New Engine = Midair!
- Lanier Edge 540 crash...
- Need giant scale builder in Northern CA - Minor Repairs
- Laser 200 crash
- Bugger.....crashed my student's trainer today :(
- First crash.
- Learining from our mistakes?
- The stupidest thing I ever did.
- Delta crash
- Death of the Jungman
- Ever Been "Shot Down"
- Skybolt after spin into grownd
- Should have stayed in bed
- sick engine lead the way
- New Switch
- Police Radio Interference???
- Ultimate Crash ( pun intended)
- Freak Accident ....clevis Failure !!!!!!
- mid-air carnage
- 150 down!
- help me rebuild my trainer
- kadet is total
- What happened??
- Severe Aileron flutter smashes both servos!
- In the salt chuck
- Busty Female Pilot Needs Job.
- something about tightening screws...
- Not beond repair?
- Graupner Match
- Lost elevator..
- Hanger RASH pictures/sites
- Finally Joined The Club!
- RCUNIVERSE Moderator Crashed Airplane
- Kombat 40 eats dirt
- My friend's Telemaster shot down by shotgun blast
- Sukhoi crashes in living room......
- too LOW
- No more Uproar
- My new plane is garbage!
- Navy QF-4 crash
- Like a loaded pistol
- My First.
- Effects of a single bladed prop
- control arm falure
- Just the pilot punched out
- my LONG winter project!!
- God bless the ARF builder
- Too Windy
- Too low and Too slow
- A close shave (literally)
- Pizazz No More....
- Nice weather so took a couple pics of the prize toys
- RC junk Yard Wars
- First try at bolt on wing conversion - know where this is going?
- Not quite a crash...
- Which is the worst. NEW or Old
- J-3 Grows on Trees
- Famous last words
- 3rd scale 300 thru tree. Kept going!!!
- Another one bites the dust!!
- What A Shame!!!!
- Fun 51
- Dead "Stik" Now i am 3for3
- Do away with crash forum here and use gallery?
- wanna see a plane broke in two?
- Spitfire cartwheel
- Dogfighting = carnage
- Well A pretty good one, and a ?...
- Twice sad
- Buddy on same channel - result!
- Aeroworks 60/90 Edge Repaired And Ready To Fly!
- DOH! Back to the building board....
- instant re-kitting
- Beginners Luck
- StickIt got StuckIt
- Meet Jack
- Cap Snapping
- I don't like it. I think I'll retire it. *WAM*
- My first crash (aside from stupid student tricks)
- you know you are in trouble when...
- In flight engine removal- sorta
- My Land Crash
- Demolished Taylorcraft
- Crash of the month in our club
- Good thing gone bad!!!
- Ooh-Ooh, Me first!!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.