Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Equalizer II

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Equalizer II

Hi, trying to setup my Eq II on my biplane. One servo per aileron control surface.

Should I use the second option in the manual similar to Elevator surface or the third option? Does all three options ensure servo matching?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Equalizer II

Hi,
    If you have one servo per aileron and are trying to put both ailerons on one receiver channel then the spit elevator is the closest to what you want.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rrritchey

Hi,
    If you have one servo per aileron and are trying to put both ailerons on one receiver channel then the spit elevator is the closest to what you want.
    Thanks.

I setup the OPTION MENU and proceeded to set up the servo A and B.

1. Should I perform the setup Servo A and Servo B on the jig or directly at the wing surface?

2. The Servo Gauge - Should the servo arm pointing parallel inside the Optimal area or at the last optimal edge?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi,
    You do not need to go into the option menu unless you want to set end-point hold. When you start to actually
    adjust the servos, start with function on zero (0). You want to use your mechanical linkage to get the travels
    as close to what you want on high-rates as possible. Then use the Equalizer to tweak the positions. The
    "optimal" position is the most travel you want the servo to use. For the most part, just set the servos in the
    wing.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com