Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: eq10

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

eq10

whats wrong???????? when i turn on flap and flaps come out only on the left wing im have a problem, is when it move out all the way it will pull in a little like the servo went free[ like no power and then it has power] thanks scott

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: eq10

Are these JR servos? If so, if you try to use too much adjustment (full servo travel in transmitter and a lot of Eq10 adjustments) you go past where the servo can handle and it acts funny. It goes dead in one direction and tries to go way too far in the other direction. You should never use full transmitter travel when also using a servo adjusting device (Matchbox, Equalizer, Eq10).
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes, they are jr servo..... yes thats what it does. so there is to much end point travel...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes, back off your transmitter travel 10% from maximum. Reset the Eq10 channel. Get your mechanical linkage setup so that you get very close to your intended travel without using the Eq10 and max-10% of your transmitter travel. Only use the Eq10 to tweak your travel, not make major adjustments. You plane should be setup mechanically correct before you start doing electronic adjustments.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com