Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Adding regulation to an existing ignition cut off system due to bat change

Old 05-19-2013, 09:37 AM
1bruno

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Adding regulation to an existing ignition cut off system due to bat change

I'm running a eq6 with two 2700 lit ion bats and I have your fiber optic ignition cut off. What I'm doing is changing the ignition bat to a 2700 lit ion from a Nicad bat and I need to use a regulator . i need help on how should I set up your ignition regulator with my current set up? I don't want to have to buy your regulated ignition system I want to use the stuff I have in the plane now. If I buy your ignition regulator, where do I hook it in? After the switch but before the cut off or between the bat and switch?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 AM
rrritchey

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Adding regulation to an existing ignition cut off system due to bat change

Hi,
It goes after the Cutoff and directly into the ignition.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 1bruno

I'm running a eq6 with two 2700 lit ion bats and I have your fiber optic ignition cut off. What I'm doing is changing the ignition bat to a 2700 lit ion from a Nicad bat and I need to use a regulator . i need help on how should I set up your ignition regulator with my current set up? I don't want to have to buy your regulated ignition system I want to use the stuff I have in the plane now. If I buy your ignition regulator, where do I hook it in? After the switch but before the cut off or between the bat and switch?

Search this Thread