RE: Power Expander Eq10
Ron and I tested the new Eq10 tonight. The results are very similar.
We used a JR 10x with a 10 channel Rx. Three Hitec 5945 servos and one JR 8411.
With 4 servos plugged into ch 4:
- reset all: all led went from slow to fast flash
- cal all: chan 2,3,4 and 7 finished with a fast flash. Other channels ended with a slow flash. Chan 2,3,4, & 7 are the only centered channels in the Tx servo monitor.
- powered off, then powered on with chan=4. function=1
- inc/dec move servo B (large steps)
- after going to an end point, inc/dec moved servo A in smaller steps.
- everything seems to work fine (afer endpoint adj) across all 4 servos on chan 4 (moving in smaller steps).
I tried this a couple of time with power cycling between test. I tried reset all and cal all again, but no changes. I also swapped servos A & B with no change.
Next we moved servos C & D to channel 2 A & B:
- powered on with chan=2, function=1
- It works! (both times we tested it worked, ie servo A moved)
Powered down, moved to chan 4, function 1
- servo B moves until we go to a endpoint adj.
Other notes: We never turned on servo sequencing. End point hold was alway on (and working).
Take a look at channel 4 on the unit Ron is sending back to you. See if you see the same problem. When we tested the first Eq10, I thought the problem was on chan 2 & 4. But I did not go back and reverify chan 2. The problem was def on chan 4.