Community
Search
Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Hangar 9 46% Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Mark C
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hangar 9 46% Ultimate

What would be the "best system" not the cheapest for a Hangar 9 46% Ultimate bipe? As it will have 8 servos on the wings (Two per half) and three on the rudder and one on each elevator half. I will be using the Hitec 5955 or JR 8711 (hear the draw alot of amps) I have just become familiar with the Fromeco batteries and would love to use the dual 5200 lithum Ion on reciever with there wolverine switch. The batteries will have the 18awg wire with deans connectors what system do you recommended to complete this system. Mark
Old 10-17-2007, 09:15 AM
rrritchey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 46% Ultimate

Hi Mark,
This depends on if you use Hitecs and plan to use the programmer to match or use JRs and have to match some other way. If you are going to use the Hitecs and match with the servo programmer I recommend the Flight Pack 7, TurboReg and PowerExpander Pro. If you plan to use Hitecs but not use the servo programmer or use the JRs then I would recommend the Flight Pack 12, TurboReg and PowerExpander Eq10. Either way I would also recommend the Ignition Cutoff. Other items such as a failsafe switch vs mechanical switches is something that is personal preference and if you let me know I will recommend the right items.
Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.