Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Spektrum and Solder Joints

Old 12-10-2007, 02:57 AM
superdave01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum and Solder Joints

Any products in the works aimmed at Spektrum users?

Starve the servos BEFORE the Receiver is starved........ Auidabe warning........ to easy, This is basic electronics at best.

Your stuff looks nice, how is it soldered, solder joints MANY times are the only problem in a electronic device and your products have lots of them.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:16 AM
rrritchey

Default RE: Spektrum and Solder Joints

Hi,
All our products are compatible with Spektrum. Spektrum has tested our products with their systems and were happy with the results.

All our products are assembled at ISO 9000 assemblers. The surface mount parts are soldered by a reflow process and all the through-hole parts are solder on a wave machine.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I may add SuperDave, Of the products of Roberts I have used lately, all look good and never miss a lick but if they did, I know I would have the best support of anyone in the biz that I have ever delt with when it comes to Roberts gear. Roy aka Hooker53
Old 12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
superdave01

Sure, Customer Service, a lost art goes a LONG way....... nice to know.