Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

I have a PowerSystem Sport Plus installed in my 50cc WH SU-26.

This Saturday when I switched it on to run up my motor, none of the servos plugged into the left hand side of the expander (Channels A, B, C and D) responded to any input from thee radio. They were getting power and were locked in position. To check to make sure that it was not the RX I moved the throttle servo (on channel A) to the right side of the expander (channel H) and moved the throttle input to the same channel and all worked fine so I am sure that it is the expander. I am using fromeco batteries and a JR921 RX.

The plane has had +20 successful flights previous to this problem and unfortunately this problem forced me to pull out of the IMAC that I was attending for the weekend.

I purchased this expander direct from Tates (the Australian distributors) but unfortunately I have misplaced the receipt so I have not even tried to return it so hopefully there is a quick fix for this problem so I can get back in the air.

Cheers
    Stephen

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

Hello Stephen,
    I am sorry for your difficulty. I am not sure what could be wrong. I can send you a new one by USPS International Priority mail if Tates cannot supply you with one. I would like to get that unit back to evaluate it. Let me know.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

Thanks for the reply I will PM you my e-mail address so we can discuss further options on how I can return it to you for diagnostic checking.

Cheers
    Stephen