Community
Search
Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:06 AM
pupmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

I have a PowerSystem Sport Plus installed in my 50cc WH SU-26.

This Saturday when I switched it on to run up my motor, none of the servos plugged into the left hand side of the expander (Channels A, B, C and D) responded to any input from thee radio. They were getting power and were locked in position. To check to make sure that it was not the RX I moved the throttle servo (on channel A) to the right side of the expander (channel H) and moved the throttle input to the same channel and all worked fine so I am sure that it is the expander. I am using fromeco batteries and a JR921 RX.

The plane has had +20 successful flights previous to this problem and unfortunately this problem forced me to pull out of the IMAC that I was attending for the weekend.

I purchased this expander direct from Tates (the Australian distributors) but unfortunately I have misplaced the receipt so I have not even tried to return it so hopefully there is a quick fix for this problem so I can get back in the air.

Cheers
Stephen
Old 03-04-2008, 09:41 AM
rrritchey

Default RE: PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

Hello Stephen,
I am sorry for your difficulty. I am not sure what could be wrong. I can send you a new one by USPS International Priority mail if Tates cannot supply you with one. I would like to get that unit back to evaluate it. Let me know.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
pupmeister

Default RE: PowerSystem Sport Plus Problem

Thanks for the reply I will PM you my e-mail address so we can discuss further options on how I can return it to you for diagnostic checking.

Cheers
Stephen