Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ADJ REGULATOR?

I received a Smart-Fly product called ADJ REGULATOR. I got it without any instructions. It is a board packed in a yellow heat shrink, with a heatsink, and 4 cables, a 2 wires with a frmal connector, a 3 wire with a female connector, a 2 wire with male connector and a 3 wire with a male connector. On the side of the unit there is a 3 pins connector. The label says " Smart-Fly - Adj Regulator - Vin<13V Vout 5.2-6.7V - 12 Watts Revision F".
    What is the function of the unit ? (Iguess a regulator), what are all the cables for? what is the side connector for? where can I find instructions for this unit?
    Thanks
    Yoram

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: ADJ REGULATOR?

Hi Yoram.
    Its and adjustable regulator that supports a failsafe switch. E-mail us at info@smart-fly.com and we cam e-mail you the instructions.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: ADJ REGULATOR?

Just did, 7 minutes and 4 seconds, the fastest response I ever got on any support issue from any vendor.
    Thanks
    Yoram