Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

EQ6 TurboPlus

Robert:
    I have the EQ6 turbo with ignition cutoff and I`m going to use an 8 channel receiver on it. I see that the chanels that can be equalized are from 2 to 7. I need to equalize the aileron servos on chanel 1 and chanel 6. I`m pluging Rx chanel 1 in the EQ6 chanel 5 and Rx 6 to EQ6 #6. Choque on EQ6 #1. Could this be a problem?

Another question, When I equalize the servos on one aileron, can both servos be ON? Will they not fight during the equalizing process?
    In the manual it says that there`s only one function for which the Rx has to be turned on. Can I equalize all other chanels with only the EQ6 on and no radio? ( I can`t remember if I read this info correctly)

Thanks in advance,

John
    Just fly it!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: EQ6 TurboPlus

Hi John,
    The Eq6 does not care what channels you plug into the receiver. Any arrangement that works fine for you will work. Just remember not to plug into the battery port at all.

When you are matching two servos on an aileron you have to do one of two things. Either you have to unplug B when first adjusting A if you do not use the "Priority Mode" and then plug B in to match A. Or, if you use "Priority Mode" then you can adjust A and the Eq6 will turn B off. When you go to adjust B, A will be left on so you can match it. You have to have the transmitter on to adjust the servos. I think you were referring to the "Option Menu" function of "Calibrate". This is the only function in the "Option Menu" where the transmitter has to be on. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com