Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Futaba Fasst

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Futaba Fasst

Hi Robert,

Getting ready to Maiden a new 35% Yak with the Futaba Fasst 12FG system. I see the Manufacturer has issues with some digital servos not liking the 2.7 signsl voltage output from the R6014FS reciever. I have some Hitec 5945's and 5955's, a combination of older and newer servos,and of course a bit concerned.

I know you have said your PEs are fully compatable with the new FASST Recievers....But I'd like to know, does your Power Expander boost the signal voltage between the reciever and the servos? The manufacture alert says it could function fine on the ground and during range check....but could fail in the air.....Wonderful...huh?!?!

Have always depended on, and used your fine products...let me know your thoughts....

-larry-
    Larry L.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Futaba Fasst

Hi Larry,
    The all our PowerExpanders and PowerSystems, except the Eq10, boost the servo signal voltage to 5.0V. The Eq10 boosts it to 3.3V. We can accept a receiver servo signal down to 2.0V. We should do exactly want you want, we will send a servo signal level to the Hitecs they will be happy with.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com