Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Futaba Fasst

Old 07-14-2008, 05:21 PM
PropStriker
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Fasst

Hi Robert,

Getting ready to Maiden a new 35% Yak with the Futaba Fasst 12FG system. I see the Manufacturer has issues with some digital servos not liking the 2.7 signsl voltage output from the R6014FS reciever. I have some Hitec 5945's and 5955's, a combination of older and newer servos,and of course a bit concerned.

I know you have said your PEs are fully compatable with the new FASST Recievers....But I'd like to know, does your Power Expander boost the signal voltage between the reciever and the servos? The manufacture alert says it could function fine on the ground and during range check....but could fail in the air.....Wonderful...huh?!?!

Have always depended on, and used your fine products...let me know your thoughts....

-larry-
Old 07-14-2008, 05:30 PM
rrritchey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba Fasst

Hi Larry,
The all our PowerExpanders and PowerSystems, except the Eq10, boost the servo signal voltage to 5.0V. The Eq10 boosts it to 3.3V. We can accept a receiver servo signal down to 2.0V. We should do exactly want you want, we will send a servo signal level to the Hitecs they will be happy with.