Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Split elelvator control

Plane 50 cc Yak radio Futaba 8aup I am planning on using two Hi tech 5645's on the split elevator will the equalizer 2 be able to take care of this ? I am also going to be using 2 6 v2500 mah nimh's for the receiver with the bat share ? Sound like a good idea ? I am not goingto be doing very much 3d type flyingjustnot very good at that type of flying mostly imac kinda stuff.
    Every model has an expiration date. I am not trying to reach that date today.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Split elelvator control

Hi, Yes, the Equalizer II can handle the servos. 2 2500mAH packs is a bit much unless you need the weight. You should get 7-9 flights on two 1650mAH packs. The BatShare is a good idea though. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Okay so here is what I put in the Yak 50 cc I used the HD dsm120 servos which will run on 7.2 volts without regulation. All but the throttle servo which is only rated at 6 volts so I used the smart fly sport regulator to keep the voltages down to 6.2 off a 3000 mah lipo. I also used the equalizer 2 for the split elevators it works just great so easy to set up thanks Smart Fly. Now my question is this will the equalizer 2 handle the 7.2 volts if I decide to replace my throttle servo so I cn get full usage out of the 7.2 volts ?
    Every model has an expiration date. I am not trying to reach that date today.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi,
    Yes, the Equalizer II can go up to 8.5V.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com