Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Power system sport plus set-up

Hello
    After I found this forum and started reading the threads it became apparent at least to me the boys were having trouble interpolating the written instructions written I'm guessing by an engineer. Have you ever made available a more direct approach to setting up a PS with a step by step guide or even a schematic detailing exactly what goes where. Sure would help me and I'm betting I wouldn't be alone. Anyway maybe something to consider
    I just received a PS Sport plus with optical cut-off and fail safe switch for my AW 85CC Extra 260 with 5 X HS7955TG and 1 X 5985 2 X Fromeco 2600 for system power and one 2600 on ignition. What I forgot on my initial order was which Smart-Fly regulator do you recommend for the ignition
    Most pilots in large scale at my field fly your equipment and now so will I beginning with my first biggin'
    Thank you
    Dave P

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Power system sport plus set-up

Hi Dave,
    Yes, the instructions were written by an engineer, me. The problem with schematics diagrams is there are so many ways to hook things up its hard to cover all the bases. I feel its easier to instruct the user on what function everything performs so they can understand the unit's function and use for their application appropriately. Also, this is why we are on a number of support forums, to help users get past anything that is not clear to them.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com