Eq6 and charging/other questions
Hi, first let me say thanks for having this forum and maintaining it.
I am considering putting an EQ6 in my first 100cc plane. I plan on using 2 - 4350 mAh 2 cell lipo batteries for the receiver and one 2000 nimh for the ignition. I plan on using the flag/pin fail-safe switch and charge package. My questions are:
1. Is there a picture of the flag/pin fail-safe switch/charge package? (can't seem to find one on the site)
2. What ends do the charge leads have and how do they hook up? (I would like to use my balancer and the balance leads from the batteries.)
3. Do you have to unplug one of the batteries to charge the other? (I think I read that, and if so what good are the charge leads to the outside of the plane if you have to open it up and unplug one of the batteries?)
4. Can you run the 100cc ignition off the EQ6 instead of having a separate battery? (also read this somewhere)
5. Am I considering the right batteries? (this is my first 100cc gasser, it will be a "team" plane so I would like to get at least 10 flights per charge, is 4350 overkill?)
6. Can you "test" the battery levels between flight with the charge leads? (If so whats needed?)
Sorry for so many questions, just trying to get my head around everything before I jump in with both feet!