Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

EQ6 - adjusting multiple servos on channel 1 (ailerons)

When I try to adjust the servos (for centering) on channel 1 (ailerons) on the EQ-6 the servos don't change. I have an Futaba 14 channel FASST receiver. I have the Smartfly pigtails as follows: 1 on smartfly to 1 on receiver, 2 on smartfly to 2 or receiver, 3 on Smartfly to 3 on receiver, etc. I plan on using flaperon and have the ailerons plugged into channels 1 and 6. I have 4 aileron servos (2 for each wing) Am I correct in plugging the 2 left aileron servos into channel 1 on the Smartfly and the 2 right ones into channel 6? I notice channel 1 does not have an A or B marking or an LED?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: EQ6 - adjusting multiple servos on channel 1 (ailerons)

the two left aileron servos should be pluged into channel 2 on the smart fly Eq6.
    Channel one is throttle.
    I may be wrong, I am relating to my JR921 reciever where cannel one is throttle, 2 is aileron, 3 is eleviator, 4 is rudder and so on.
    I am watching you
    Larry S

Tail Strike

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: EQ6 - adjusting multiple servos on channel 1 (ailerons)

ORIGINAL: NiknJen
    When I try to adjust the servos (for centering) on channel 1 (ailerons) on the EQ-6 the servos don't change. I have an Futaba 14 channel FASST receiver. I have the Smartfly pigtails as follows: 1 on smartfly to 1 on receiver, 2 on smartfly to 2 or receiver, 3 on Smartfly to 3 on receiver, etc. I plan on using flaperon and have the ailerons plugged into channels 1 and 6. I have 4 aileron servos (2 for each wing) Am I correct in plugging the 2 left aileron servos into channel 1 on the Smartfly and the 2 right ones into channel 6? I notice channel 1 does not have an A or B marking or an LED?
    Hi. Channels 1 and 8 are not adjustable. For Futaba receivers the way most people hook them up is as follows:

Rx Ch 1 -> Eq6 Ch 2 (Aileron)
    Rx Ch 2 -> Eq6 Ch 3 (Elevator
    Rx Ch 3 -> Eq6 Ch 1 (Throttle)
    Rx Ch 4 -> Eq6 Ch 4 (Rudder)
    Rx Ch 5 -> Eq6 Ch 5 (Gear)
    Rx Ch 6 -> Eq6 Ch 6 (Aux 1)
    Rx Ch 7 -> Eq6 Ch 7 (Aux 2)
    Rx Ch 8 -> Eq6 Ch 8 (Aux 3)

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Robert Ritchey
    Owner, Smart-Fly
    www.Smart-Fly.com