Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

What is customer support?

Old 03-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Chaz243

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is customer support?

All I can say is that the guys at Smartfly define the term "Customer Support"... If all manufacturers would follow thier lead we would all be much better off... I posted a question here on RCU about a Sport Plus power system that I had just purchased... Less than 24 hours later I had confirmation that there was a problem and a new unit was heading my way... The kicker is that this all happened over a Saturday night/ Sunday morning.... Try getting that out of most vendors...

Hats of to Smartfly/Quest and Robert Ritchey!!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:58 AM
tail strike
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: What is customer support?

Ay-Man Smart Fly is a great coumpany.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:25 PM
REDBOAT 91

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY HAT IS OFF TO SMARTFLY AS WELL , AS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND , ROBERT RETURNED MY CALL ON A SUNDAY RE: PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING WITH MY SUPER REG EQ6 DID NOT QUESTION MY WORD AT ALL HE SAID SEND IT BACK I WILL SEND A NEW ONE , CUSTOMER SERVICE DONT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT !! THANKS ROBERT GREG H
Old 04-09-2010, 03:36 PM
djmille
My Feedback: (1)

In every industry, there has to be a "BEST" vendor. Smart-Fly has the "Best RC Electronics" vendor title locked up!
Mr Ritchey has devoted thousands of hours of intense work into developing these products and he never takes a break.
Hats OFF !!!

-Darin Miller
(Orginal Smart-Fly Equalizer test team 2001-2002)
Old 04-09-2010, 04:47 PM
rrritchey

Thanks Darin. Good to hear from you. Let me know whats up if you want to e-mail me.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Bent Nail

I must also add my Kudos to Smart-Fly. Robert and crew have been exceptional in providing service. Even when I was the problem (please no comment[sm=cry_smile.gif]). Thanks again for producing quality products and backing them up with great service.

John M.
Sioux Falls, SD