Specific Models of Multi-Rotors and Drones This forum is set aside to to talk about the varios brands of commercial equipment on the market today

Best budget fpv rtf quad?

Old 11-20-2016, 08:56 PM
AnAlternateEgo

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Best budget fpv rtf quad?

I have experience with planes and heli's. I'm looking to get into a fpv quad. I almost had my heart set on the parrot Bebop 2 fpv set up but while I was watching a YouTube video earlier I noticed that the fpv feed was super glitchy. I'm not really looking to make movies but I might take an occasional pic so my top priority would be the reliability of the actual fpv feed. If anybody has any suggestions of something else that would satisfy my needs I would greatly appreciate it. Or even if somebody can stick up for the Bebop2. Not looking for a sprinter drone with a 3 minute battery life. Thanks for any help you can throw my way.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:32 AM
Drone Ranger

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

well I only have experience with Dji but as far as filming goes with 18 to 20 min flight time fpv tilting gimbal raw footage from 4k onboard cameras It is a very hard animal to beat for the price. even the 2.7 k is zoomable 1080p when in a movie processing program and in 4k it is spectacular. You also don't have to break the bank to get reliable video you can find a p3 standard brand new for around $499 which should do anything you need and if you run it with the litchi app it has even more capabilities. But they are a proprietary system you have to use what dji lets you have or makes for it to function. Though I have no RC background I have been able to implement many non DJI changes in my own systems but it cost me in both frustration and monetarily though the satisfaction is great when you can outfox the foxes so to speak.

Search this Thread