Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Segad High speed Brushless Boat

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Segad High speed Brushless Boat

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 07:44 PM
haya25busa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Segad High speed Brushless Boat

There is a video on youtube put on by Bananahobby.com,he is showing a boat called the Segad High Speed Brushless boat, Ive contacted them and they say that boat is no longer available.
Does anyone know of a distributor that still sells that particular boat? I have found a Segad boat online, but it is a twin motor boat,and not the one in the video
Old 12-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Diesel6401
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Segad High speed Brushless Boat

Theres a reason that boat is not loner for sale.... Pure junk. Save your money for a high quality boat. JMHO.
ORIGINAL: haya25busa

There is a video on youtube put on by Bananahobby.com,he is showing a boat called the Segad High Speed Brushless boat, Ive contacted them and they say that boat is no longer available.
Does anyone know of a distributor that still sells that particular boat? I have found a Segad boat online, but it is a twin motor boat,and not the one in the video
Old 12-29-2011, 09:49 PM
silvermansteve
My Feedback: (2)

you might want to go to the offshore electrics website and forum, to get pointed in the right direction.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Krog180

Try this one from venom 
Rc planet .com

http://www.rcplanet.com/Venom_Segad_C1_34_Brushless_Boat_RTR_p/vnr1815.htm
Old 12-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Diesel6401
My Feedback: (1)

That boats a headache also and overpriced... That hull runs much better as a single drive. If you want a amazing running RTR boat that runs good out of the box. Check out the PB Mystic, PB Miss Geico and the Aquacraft Motley Crew. Less money then the Venom, betterhull qualityand actually deisgned from racers and not a just a random hull form China with fantasy stickers and inflated prices. JMHO....

If you really want that Venom hull, I would check on tower and see if they have just the bare hull and I would convert it to single drive. The hull handles better as a single. It's a dog in the turns with the packs sitting in the middle. If you want to build from scratch check out fightercatracing.com and look at a Rivercat. Same size of the venom hull (which is 32" not 34" they add hardware length to make it seem bigger) and less money. You can make a nice single drive runner out of it for a nice price and Ben is a great guy to work with. Between fightercat racing, offshoreelectrics and kintecracing you will be able to get everything you need to build a nice running hull.
ORIGINAL: Krog180

Try this one from venom
Rc planet .com

http://www.rcplanet.com/Venom_Segad_C1_34_Brushless_Boat_RTR_p/vnr1815.htm