Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Pro Boat Shockwave 26

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Pro Boat Shockwave 26

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 09:43 AM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Boat Shockwave 26

Hey guys, ive been gone awhile, never was here very long before but when i was last here i had an aquacraft mini thunder, it was fun while it lasted but i had a G/F that was on my case about it so i had to get rid of it,,, Ive been craving something new since,,, I finally sold my Netbook Laptop the other day and made a few bids on ebay and i just won this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT(i hope that link works) the description clearly states that the prop shaft got very hot and melted some of the inner plastic, to me seems this maybe an easy fix, im guessing just the prop shaft itself has a bend in it and or maybe the stuffing tube does, Either way i still got a great deal on it and i know at minimum if i cant fix it i can resell it for what i paid for it. Any tips suggestions or specfic prop shaft/tube details on this boat?? Ive not yet spent much time resaerching this boat and its mods or any of that, i have a few days to do that before it arrives. I will also need to order a battery and charger for it as well,, im flat tapped broke right now so if anyone has suggestions on an inexpensive battery that will work (i dont need anything extravigant just something that will work and not burn up the esc) and a cheapie charger??
Rock on!
JRockZ