Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Mission Planner / Futaba T6k V2 channel assignment

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Mission Planner / Futaba T6k V2 channel assignment

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 07:07 AM
SoundSearcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mission Planner / Futaba T6k V2 channel assignment

Hi!

I'm new to the RC world and the company I work for just bought a radio controlled boat that we will be using for survey. We have a Futaba T6k V2 that has a receiver that is set up as a serial bus, run through Mission Planner.

My question:

How do I go about changing the channel assignment so that I have throttle up/down on the left joystick and turning right/left on the right joystick?

I've had a click through Mission Planner and thought I was getting somewhere but I dont see where or how you can assign which joystick does what.

Thanks for any input!
Old 03-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am myself learning the complexities of programming an autopilot. I have a Pixhawk mounted on a flying wing, using GroundControl and a JR9303 radio and a Spektrum receiver. I thought that I had everything ready last fall, but when i went to the test area, the motor would not arm. Then the weather took a dive and I've been stuck inside.

You did not mention which autopilot you have installed on the boat. That would be the key on getting additional people trying to help you solve the problem. Your problem may be in the way the autopilot and the RC receiver are linked together. This is assuming that the autopilot can already maneuver the craft properly.

Rafael