Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

best boat

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

best boat

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Red Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best boat

Has anyone actually answered the original post!?
Well, IMO, with a father who does PR for megatech, Traxxas and Cen I couldn't tell you the "best" boat. I am a diehard supporter of Graupner boats, however the Villian EX is an innovation of its own. Its all a matter of opinion, what kinda $ you plan to spend and how much time you feel like investing in it.

As far as rccarman "flop" goes, maybe you should try "Hooked On Phonics" It will make your life alot easier, plus enable us to understand your babble.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:10 PM
gulfstreamI

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rccarbaby must have pissed off "ON"so many (reminds me of his avatar).... we've got RCU members from the cars & trucks forums joining in the roast!
Old 06-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I forgot all about this thread or I would have provided an update. Rccarman was exposed on the "Mini & Micro RC Cars".
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_18...tm.htm#1885568

ORIGINAL: scale_only_4_me-RCU

Well,
Here the story on rccarman, it really should be “rccarboyâ€
After a little on-line detective work (all legal) I got his name, address and phone #
After a quick phone call I found out he’s a 14 year old kid (Sounded younger, but not 25 by a long shot) from Royal Oak, MI
And he is using his dad’s eBay account to sell the mini-t. He did tell me first hand he has all that in the ebay auction, and he did send me a handful of photos he had in his computer. I still requested a current photo with the words "losi rocks" on a piece of paper. and he did send it.

Hopefully his Mon and Dad know what’s going on
His Mom seam concerned why a Guy from CA was calling her kid, but she really didn’t grill me either before she quickly handed over the phone to her son, I could have been some online perv or something. Any adult that I don’t know calls my kid I’d be grilling the heck out of them. This just shows what happens when you let you kids surf without a leash.

If his intention is to rip anyone off he’s not going about it very cleverly
He’s has his real name registered on this on this board and is using his dads account on ebay, so I doubt he’s out to rip anyone off
I think he just started exaggerating and got in over his head, anyone with kids has experience with that.
If anyone does get burned by this kid, let me know. I have all his info it was real easy to find.
I wouldn’t buy a Popsicle off the kid, just because he’s lost any common respect, and it’s technically illegal to buy online from a minor anyway.

Rccarman,
Sorry to out you and all, but at least you did sent the pics
so maybe you can make a new start.
just be honest, that will gain you all the respect you need.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Androdz
My Feedback: (1)

Tears

Att. Andrew
Old 10-25-2005, 09:28 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

LOL, I live by this Kid. Let me know if he ripped you off, i'll go visit him tony soprano style
Old 10-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Harvick

I've never seen a pig roasted this bad!

rccarbaby just remember "huuked on foniks wurced fur me" !!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 02:42 PM
jokr420

depends on whether or not you want to use nitro or electric, personally i had a mbp 17" hull with one single 550 can motor w/waterproof esc>>it sucked balls, then i got a nitro vee and that thing will tear my mbp apart, i started electric and wont go back. its all about nitro on the water,if you wany\t ill sell my mbp very cheap(dont get me wrong the mbp is fast but not as fast as my traxxas nitro vee