Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

MRC F1 tunnel

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

MRC F1 tunnel

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 02:45 PM
tracy linder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MRC F1 tunnel

Has anyone got any info on this boat.I just found there website and Im ready to order one but I dont know anything about the boat, exept they have a 6 cell 550 motor. Red rocket ordered one too, thats how I found out about the boat. thanks any info would help
Old 06-26-2005, 07:17 PM
trailboss

Default RE: MRC F1 tunnel

Hi Tracy,

I just bought one and it seems to be a good boat. I ordered mine from the MRC site where it was $160.00. I ordered the RTR version and although I haven't been able to try it out yet, I've heard a lot of good things about it and it is upgradeable too.

Actually it has a 540 motor and you can run 6 or 7 cells. I'm looking forward to the weather getting better so I can try it out. It's a good looking boat and easy to finish although it takes more than just installing the decals to get it finished. There are also other threads on this site that have a lot of good information about the boat on it.

Trailboss
Old 06-27-2005, 08:54 PM
tracy linder

Default RE: MRC F1 tunnel

thanks for the info.I just ordered a hammer EP but I think I will order a mrc tunnel also. Tracy in Texas.