Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Cen Racing Aqua Jet

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Cen Racing Aqua Jet

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
trkstar26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Racing Aqua Jet

as a first post on this forum i would like to say what a great site this is. for the last few weeks i've been lurking just reading to get some knowledge on the RC boating world. I was just wondering about anyones experience with the Cen Racing Aqua Jet. Ive been looking at offshoreelectrics.com and do like their Xtreme Aqua Jet 700bb
Turbo Version. Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with the aqua jet or this particular version of it. I would like to say thank you in advance for any and all replies.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
trailboss

Default RE: Cen Racing Aqua Jet

I've got one and I really like it. I would highly recommend it. Steve at Offshore Electrics is great and a big help when you need it. If anything happens to mine I'm going to order another one just like it. Buy it, you'll like it !!!

Trailboss
Old 06-28-2005, 04:47 PM
unclVinnie

Default RE: Cen Racing Aqua Jet

I got one a couple of weeks ago.
So far I'm pleased with it, Steven has been a great help, everytime I have a question he respondes within 24h.
Boat is pretty zippy, a fun all around boat, even my girlfriend wants to play with it more than me, she's alway boddering me to go to the lake.