Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

OFFICIAL Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Thread.

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

OFFICIAL Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 AM
wakeskater02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFFICIAL Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Thread.

I am starting this thread to hear from all the BJ55 owners on here. I myself havea BJ55 and it is my first gasser. I have found a bunch of improvements that I can make to my BJ55 from this site and I would like to hear from everyone else who owns one as well.

What things they have tried, what things they have failed at, what setups do they run....etc...

If you have a BJ55 this is the place to post about it.

-Cheers! WAKESKATER02

Old 03-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Dockman

Default RE: OFFICIAL Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Thread.

I think there is a BJ55 thread already?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Might want to revisit this one - 23 pages long - cannot be all bad

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_48...ackjack/tm.htm

Will lock this one as I am not sure we need "official" threads so much - and less so for a boat that has been on the market for years (and may be off the market by now for all I know).

Old 03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
rcguy1411

here you go hope you have some spare time [link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4851996/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm[/link]should answer all your questions
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
amrharrymac
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool, I just got a BJ55 and would like to go to a thread for help and share my experiences but I thought that one was not alive anymore!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:31 AM
wakeskater02

Well this is the new one.  I am not going to lie, I don't feel like going through pages and pages of other people's posts and what not.  I will try and keep this updated with what I am doing to my BJ55 and I encourage others to do the same.

I am currently looking at taking my Bonzi aftermarket clutch out and running my BJ55 direct drive, as I have heard that the clutches are nothing but problems all around and they rob you of power as well.

I am currently doing research to see if I can find a quick release rear motor mount bracket that will fit with my other Bonzi modded parts.  I am not sure if they make one aftermarket, or if I am going to have to get one milled for me.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Just to let you kinow, no member can make an "official" thread according to site rules. Unofficial yes. This implies that this is the only authorized thread for this boat and none other.
You can change your title from your first posting in the edit.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
wakeskater02

Old 03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
wakeskater02

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

Just to let you kinow, no member can make an "official" thread according to site rules. Unofficial yes. This implies that this is the only authorized thread for this boat and none other.
You can change your title from your first posting in the edit.
Unless, you are going to add something positive to my thread, how about you mind your own business. Thanks.

For your information I already spoke with the mods. Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Rsat

I have a Blackjack 55 that I have re-done with all Bonzi stuff. You can check out all of my posts on that. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have about it. Additionally I would like to point out that although I don't post very often I read these posts almost daily and I can testify that Ron Olsen is probably one of the most knowledgable people you may encounter on this thread regarding gas boating in general. I am personally quite thankfull that he unselfishly takes the time to share that knowledge with others, be it about boating or how to use this thread to your greatest advantage.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:00 PM
mistycreekboats

Talking like that to Ron or any of the guys here will not help your cause any. Ron is one of the nicest and most helpful guys here- hence the number of posts vs YOURLOUSY10

I will ask about your thread too ........... seeing as there already is 1

You have a lot to learn .......... AND ANYTHING POSTED IS OUR BUSINESS IT'S A PUBLIC VIEWABLE POST ......... DUH .........

I'm sure you will go along way with your Pro Boat baby toys and I'm sure you will have some smart azz comment - which is good as then we have more reason to close your thread

10 posts and your my hero ................ DUH
Old 03-10-2011, 05:10 PM
mistycreekboats

ORIGINAL: wakeskater02

Well this is the new one. I am not going to lie, I don't feel like going through pages and pages of other people's posts and what not.I will try and keep this updated with what I am doing to my BJ55 and I encourage others to do the same.

I am currently looking at taking my Bonzi aftermarket clutch out and running my BJ55 direct drive, as I have heard that the clutches are nothing but problems all around and they rob you of power as well.

I am currently doing research to see if I can find a quick release rear motor mount bracket that will fit with my other Bonzi modded parts. I am not sure if they make one aftermarket, or if I am going to have to get one milled for me.

Also sad that you are too lazy to read what's there and we should hand feed your person because you can;t bother with others info ......... It;s a good thing - because we get to laugh at you spending money Inventing stuff that's already there

Except you can't take the time to BOTHER with others info .............. once again ..................... DUH
Old 03-10-2011, 06:47 PM
wakeskater02

Lol, figures your from Canada............................Aye.  

Any who, it isn't that I don't want to read through pages of stuff that has already been posted in this supposed "Other BJ55 thread".  But more so what I really don't want to do is waste time going through all the pages and pages of BS posts like the ones you are posting on MY thread.  If you have something to say that doesn't pertain to a Blackjack 55 which is my thread topic, then maybe you should create your own thread.  You could title it "I have no respect for other people's threads, I am a jerk off and I am talking $4it on a new member when I myself only have 400 posts." or "How to Jack someone else's thread," or "how to scare off newly acquired members from a forum site."   As for Mr. Olsen, I respect the fact that he has 16,000, but I already talk to the mods about it and I explained my reason why I posted it that way.

As for RCU, I have heard from many others in different hobby forums that RC Universe is full of tool bags.  And I actually have been on this forum for years, however, I finally got a boat and am just now getting in to boat side of RC hobbies.  So I decided to finally register here and post my very first thread.  Unfortunately, I have idiots  posting on my thread and ruining my experience and probably the experience of other BJ55 owners who are also looking for information...so thanks for that.

On another note, does anyone know how to get the clutch shoe assembly off the crank on a Zenoah 260?  I guess more so, my question is does the shoe assembly thread on to the crank?  Or is it somehow pressed on and if it is threaded on is there a way to break it lose with out ruining the engine, or have it spin?  If you know please let me know, with out sarcasm.

Thanks for all the BJ55 help!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Delinport

Any who, it isn't that I don't want to read through pages of stuff that has already been posted in this supposed ''Other BJ55 thread''. But more so what I really don't want to do is waste time going through all the pages and pages of BS posts like the ones you are posting on MY thread. If you have something to say that doesn't pertain to a Blackjack 55 which is my thread topic, then maybe you should create your own thread. You could title it ''I have no respect for other people's threads, I am a jerk off and I am talking $4it on a new member when I myself only have 400 posts.'' or ''How to Jack someone else's thread,'' or ''how to scare off newly acquired members from a forum site.'' As for Mr. Olsen, I respect the fact that he has 16,000, but I already talk to the mods about it and I explained my reason why I posted it that way.

As for RCU, I have heard from many others in different hobby forums that RC Universe is full of tool bags. And I actually have been on this forum for years, however, I finally got a boat and am just now getting in to boat side of RC hobbies. So I decided to finally register here and post my very first thread. Unfortunately, I have idiots posting on my thread and ruining my experience and probably the experience of other BJ55 owners who are also looking for information...so thanks for that.

On another note, does anyone know how to get the clutch shoe assembly off the crank on a Zenoah 260? I guess more so, my question is does the shoe assembly thread on to the crank? Or is it somehow pressed on and if it is threaded on is there a way to break it lose with out ruining the engine, or have it spin? If you know please let me know, with out sarcasm.

Sometimes people are less willing to help out when you come across the way you are....Just my opinion. Have a good day.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:21 PM
mistycreekboats

Any who, it isn't that I don't want to read through pages of stuff that has already been posted in this supposed "Other BJ55 thread". But more so what I really don't want to do is waste time going through all the pages and pages of BS posts like the ones you are posting on MY thread. If you have something to say that doesn't pertain to a Blackjack 55 which is my thread topic, then maybe you should create your own thread. You could title it "I have no respect for other people's threads, I am a jerk off and I am talking $4it on a new member when I myself only have 400 posts." or "How to Jack someone else's thread," or "how to scare off newly acquired members from a forum site." As for Mr. Olsen, I respect the fact that he has 16,000, but I already talk to the mods about it and I explained my reason why I posted it that way.

As for RCU, I have heard from many others in different hobby forums that RC Universe is full of tool bags. And I actually have been on this forum for years, however, I finally got a boat and am just now getting in to boat side of RC hobbies. So I decided to finally register here and post my very first thread. Unfortunately, I have idiots posting on my thread and ruining my experience and probably the experience of other BJ55 owners who are also looking for information...so thanks for that.

On another note, does anyone know how to get the clutch shoe assembly off the crank on a Zenoah 260? I guess more so, my question is does the shoe assembly thread on to the crank? Or is it somehow pressed on and if it is threaded on is there a way to break it lose with out ruining the engine, or have it spin? If you know please let me know, with out sarcasm.

Hey Mr Professional ITISRCU

NOTsome kid in a basements play ground it's not your thread unless you used your paper route money to buy it .....................

You have a problem with Canada come say it to my face

another computer warrior good luck

Kinda says it all when you have to ask about the bottom of the barrel Pro Boat- and some thing as simple as removing a clutch

DUH........................

Old 03-10-2011, 07:23 PM
mistycreekboats

says JOINED 2/16/2010

YEARS HUH ......................DUH

TOO DUH TO EVEN KNOW AYE . WOULD BE A PIRATE .............. AYE LADDIE ...............DUH

Maybe you can read this after school if Mommy lets you and you can figure it out

http://www.proboatmodels.com/ProdInf...0BD_manual.pdf

DUH

LOL