Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anyone Running Drag Cats Or Drag Hydros?

Just about to start a Drag Hydro project. Going with a HyperPerformance 48" Drag Hydro Hull and will use an RCMK K600 57cc Inline Twinn for the power plant (gotta love 14hp). Thereis not a drag division at my local club, but I want a little change from going in circles. If anyone has a Drag Hydro or Drag Cat, please post pictures so Ican see how you set yours up.

MadDog

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Anyone Running Drag Cats Or Drag Hydros?

LOL funny enough i was just chatting with some RC friends about designing and building 1 of these from scratch for some fun post some pics when you start and ill be watching this thread to see what others have to say and hopefully post some pics
    RC Boating enthusiast and designer builder

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Anyone Running Drag Cats Or Drag Hydros?

Scrapping the Drag Boat project for now as I just picked up a 48" Mahogany Thunderboat on the cheap (real cheap).  It has a stock 23cc Zen in it now but I will probably change that out for a 7.5hp RCMK 29.5cc full race mod.  The only things it needs to get running is prop and receiver battery.

I will post pictures once it is on the water.
    MadDog