Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Jrcbd?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 03:27 PM
bonezsz90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahh OK well ill wait then.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Back online. I had to use Google Chrome though as my regular ISP would show it as still being down.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:00 PM
bonezsz90

it wont let me access the forums
Old 04-10-2014, 04:45 PM
rac01
My Feedback: (5)

It stills shows down with both chrome and google. Loosing hope.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
rcguy1411

I built a scale truck its getting bad had way too much time on my hands without the dock
Old 04-10-2014, 07:07 PM
BMAD01

I can get on. I run Firefox. I posted a reply about 7:00pm....
Old 04-10-2014, 07:45 PM
BMAD01

Back down! Funny, I got this email a couple min ago! Brian

The site has been down for several weeks and I must apologize for the delays. The database has been damaged and the backups are giving us trouble as well. Hopefully we can recover some of the data and be back online soon. Hang in there as were trying our best and we also brought in some pro help to sort this out. If we have luck it should be up in a few days.

Thanks for being patient.

Jim and the admin crew
Old 04-20-2014, 07:42 AM
SS RC Boats

Any updated news on when Jim's will be back online? I need my daily Jim's fix
Old 04-20-2014, 08:04 AM
Ron Olson

I haven't heard a word in over a week. Alberto was putting updates on Facebook but he's been quiet lately, I don't know if that's good or bad.
In the meantime feel free to post in here or MGB.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Steve Seebold 100

Are you guys talking about Jim and Dom's RC boat clique?
Old 04-20-2014, 08:53 PM
hendocap

Originally Posted by Steve Seebold 100
Steve you know how dumb you look with your little digs on JRCBD , Your like a little kid and someone took away your toy . Get over it dude !
Old 04-21-2014, 08:51 AM
rcguy1411

Grow up Steve and get a life if ya dont like the dock fine but enough with the whining give it a rest if ya have somthing inteligent to say im all ears
Old 04-21-2014, 09:15 AM
danielplace

who cares?
Is there any forum you have ever posted one iota of anything useful on ? If you ain't bitc-h-in' you aren't breathing. Almost every post you ever make is some ridiculous off the wall post usually complaining about something. Maybe you can start you own forum for that kind of crap and leave it off the r/c boating sites. No one cares about your issues with much of the population.

If you hated JRCBD so much why you even need to click on a thread about it ? oh nevermind, already know that answer.

Last edited by danielplace; 04-21-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Ron Olson

Dan, you can say *****ing in here! You can also say pissing and moaning as this isn't the Dock but there are limits as to what you can say. You can't for instance call someone an ass but you can say that you slipped and fell on yours.
Really Steve, there aren't too many forum sites that will put up with your attitude any more.
I've seen people shoved out of The Dock. TERBObob came over here as he was hassled there. A poor truck driver with 9 kids trying to piece together what he could to have a gas RC boat. It was no AC hull with a CC Racing engine, PWW props or top-of-the-line Futaba radio system but he was making do. I was the Boating Forums Moderator when he came in and made sure that he was welcome here. This site was also the laughing stock of The Dock but every time that it went down, members would come here for their fix. New boaters with whatever you have are always welcome here or those with decades of experience.
The Dock is kind of temporarily running on Facebook. Lots of people don't like Facebook and that's fine. I don't like Twitter.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:29 PM
mistycreekboats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is one of the ONLY sites where there is hardly any whining or *****ing -------- be nice if it stayed that way

No Jim's = more yard work and cleanup .............. and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less drama I like this place because the "Toy Race boating Legends" don't hang out here and criticize all the play Sport boaters

And I don't do Facebookie and twitless -- better things to do
Old 04-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Hydro Rob

Originally Posted by mistycreekboats
This is one of the ONLY sites where there is hardly any whining or *****ing -------- be nice if it stayed that way

No Jim's = more yard work and cleanup .............. and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less drama I like this place because the "Toy Race boating Legends" don't hang out here and criticize all the play Sport boaters

And I don't do Facebookie and twitless -- better things to do
I.....AM.....LEGEND!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist...
Old 04-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Redstar1275

Randy you MAKE drama with quotes like this gem you left on my first post in RCU "i see why no one helps you -- you also might want to look at where i live before posting bs about me selling you anything" Then told me "you would make sure that no one on this site would ever help me" and that sure happened. Another newb like me made thread about motors and clutch, so I shared my little bit knowledge. And Ron Olsen pisses all over my comment because I was wrong. Sorry Ron O. I'm new too. So when people wanna talk about drama..................
Old 04-21-2014, 06:34 PM
mistycreekboats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redstar1275
Randy you MAKE drama with quotes like this gem you left on my first post in RCU "i see why no one helps you -- you also might want to look at where i live before posting bs about me selling you anything" Then told me "you would make sure that no one on this site would ever help me" and that sure happened. Another newb like me made thread about motors and clutch, so I shared my little bit knowledge. And Ron Olsen pisses all over my comment because I was wrong. Sorry Ron O. I'm new too. So when people wanna talk about drama..................

Dude for some reason you think it's OK to spread some BS about me selling you something -- THEN WHEN YOU GET CALLED ON IT you are "all oops" ... That's the reason I stopped helping you - reason being ___ I don't sell stuff and if I did it wouldn't be to you - and don't send me anymore "I made a mistake PM's"

Show me where I said "I'll make sure no one helps you ?" more BS

And Ron is first class -- you are the one creating drama DA

Last edited by mistycreekboats; 04-21-2014 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:42 PM
hendocap

Originally Posted by Hydro Rob
I.....AM.....LEGEND!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist...
Sup Rob Long time brother ?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Hydro Rob

Whats up Tim. In the garage for the last few days getting ready for Texas. Whats new with you?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:37 PM
hendocap

Originally Posted by Hydro Rob
Whats up Tim. In the garage for the last few days getting ready for Texas. Whats new with you?
Building another Turbo VW Drag Bug , Kinda Put the Boats on the Back burner for now. Got burned out on Running in Salt Water and watching everything Rust. Gonna keep my Rigger , Cat , and Rampage and Probably sell the rest until I make up my mind. I kind became more of a collector than a user so time to thin the herd . Waiting for Jims to get back going so I could sell some stuff.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Guys - I am all too aware that it is frustrating waiting for JRCBD to return. I have been a member there as long as most. I have overlooked RCU's rule of discussing competing forums to allow us all the opportunity to share info on the subject.

But lets keep things civil. If trouble starts here then this thread will disappear.

Steve - you are running out of forums. No need for you to instigate conflict further here!

Last edited by Justaddwata; 04-21-2014 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:09 AM
Steve Seebold 100

Originally Posted by Justaddwata
Guys - I am all too aware that it is frustrating waiting for JRCBD to return. I have been a member there as long as most. I have overlooked RCU's rule of discussing competing forums to allow us all the opportunity to share info on the subject.

But lets keep things civil. If trouble starts here then this thread will disappear.

Steve - you are running out of forums. No need for you to instigate conflict further here!
I'm not trying to instigate conflict. If you'd like me to plead my case, OK, here goes.

I did something really dumb about 10 or 11 years ago and I got my butt booted. I sold a man some parts, took his money and only delivered about half his parts. It took a while, but I eventually refunded his money. The transaction was handled by Dom. I sent a money order to Dom and he paid the gentleman I owed the money to. Then as a peace offering, I sent 10 of my outdrives to this fellow. That was an additional $850.00. When Jim let me back on it was with the agreement that I would not try so sell any more parts, and I stuck to that agreement like glue.

Jim let me back on and after a while I started posting pictures of my own boats and hardware I made in my garage, and I even put a caption in the photos that said, THESE PARTS ARE NOT FOR SALE" and within minutes after I put the pictures up the post was deleted.

I started asking the admins who was deleting my pictures and Dom stepped up and said he was, but he wouldn't give me a reason.

Oh yeah, there was one time some money changed hands. I had a couple of radios I wasn't using any more, so I put up an ad "FREE, JUST REIMBURSE ME FOR THE SHIPPING AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE RADIO". Mike Gilman jumped on me for that, but after a short explanation, no more was said about it.

Then for some reason, Dom blocked me for 2 weeks. He wouldn't tell me why, but at the end of the 2 weeks, he made the ban permanent. I contacted Jim, and he told me he would support what ever Dom did. THAT IS THE REASON I CALL IT "JIM AND DOM'S RC BOAT CLIQUE".
Old 04-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Hydro Rob

Sweet on the drag Bug! Hey Tim let me know if you ever want to sell that Inline engine you got, I still remember it like it was yesterday.... 3 min too late... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Ron Olson

Jay Stone just reported on Facebook that the site may be toast at it was hit that bad! If it arises it'll probably have to start from Day One as just about everything might be forever lost. I'd rather hear something from Alberto though before going into panic mode.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.