Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Jim's

Old 12-07-2014, 01:50 AM
zack.v

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jim's

Hello everyone !

Haha finally back after a loooongggg break it's been a while, i was just wondering is Jim's still around ? i was so happy when i found Rcuniverse still up ! but not sure about Jim's ? can anyone give me any information ?

Thanks Zack.V
Old 12-07-2014, 05:28 AM
goodson

The site is there, but is not open to everyone. I was registered there, but they redid the membership, and I was denied a log in. I wasn't even involved with the racing arguing going on there...
Old 12-07-2014, 05:33 AM
SS RC Boats

Jim's is there for anyone other than those who have been personally banned.

Originally Posted by goodson
The site is there, but is not open to everyone. I was registered there, but they redid the membership, and I was denied a log in. I wasn't even involved with the racing arguing going on there...
Goodson not sure what you did wrong when registering but maybe you should try again. I do know a few had trouble registering again but that was due to them not following specific log in rules that were put into place when Jim's re-opened. Other than that there have not been any complaints or memberships denied.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:44 AM
goodson

I received an email saying my membership was not approved. I'll try again.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:46 AM
zack.v

Oh really ? i was trying to use my old username and password to log in i haven't been involved with rc anything for months !
Old 12-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

If you haven't been in there since the site crash then you need to go in as a new member. Just like Tom's Int'l Waters site, use a regular IP address, not Yahoo!, G-Mail or whatever. Change it after you get in the door. You should get an e-mail from Jim, Dom or Mike afterwards.
I was one of the first in after the crash so Jim was asking me how hard or easy it was to get in.
The site went back to a Day One fresh start so it won't recognize any members before the crash.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:37 AM
SS RC Boats

Ron my email address ends with yahoo.com and i had no problems logging back in. I was one of the first 20 to log back in to new site. What i did do was use a different username from previous username.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:29 PM
rcguy1411

Ya I had to use a different user name and password to get in as I was among the first few back Jims is still great but we lost so much information it's just not the same
Old 12-10-2014, 12:08 PM
The Ghost

I had no problems registering, even used my old login details. Just took a couple of days as we are in different sides of the pond.

Cheers